Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I also moved the usual week I take every 3 months to christmas

2 full weeks off since the office is closed + my full week aww ye

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
4) Threadjacking/OT/Politics: Posts that waste space or time on the site, annoy users due to characteristics or repetition, disrupt the site functionality, or cause threads to veer off topic may be considered “threadjacking/OT”. This also applies to signatures, user titles, avatars, profile fields, and so forth. Stay on topic as much as possible. Post new threads in the appropriate forum only. Political discussion is not permitted on the forums except within the narrowly defined scope of hockey-related matters.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Somewhere is there a thing called autotune transplant? There's still work to be done...

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I was supposed to go to Malaysia next week, but I had to cancel the trip when I got the news from doctors in early august that my mom had only a few months to live as she was then phase 4.

She died at the end of august and I still had my two weeks vaycay in the next two weeks and since my mom had a condo in Pompano, I'm going back there on friday morning for those two weeks. Haven't been to miami in 7 years, hope I'll have good weather. Never been there in november.

F***in hard times, losing one's mother.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
I was supposed to go to Malaysia next week, but I had to cancel the trip when I got the news from doctors in early august that my mom had only a few months to live as she was then phase 4.

She died at the end of august and I still had my two weeks vaycay in the next two weeks and since my mom had a condo in Pompano, I'm going back there on friday morning for those two weeks. Haven't been to miami in 7 years, hope I'll have good weather. Never been there in november.

Stay strong brother, hope you enjoy your time in Miami !

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

Sorry to hear, man. I can't imagine how that'll be.

Hope your trip to Miami goes well. TDG will make sure the weather's good for ya!

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Sorry to hear, man. I can't imagine how that'll be.

Hope your trip to Miami goes well. TDG will make sure the weather's good for ya!

It's Miami. I can only imagine it's going to be humid as f***.

Enjoy Miami Ozy. I hope you have a good time despite everything.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017

Despite this, take care of yourself. Don't even lose your sense of humor. Really an authentic one.

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal

Lost my mother over five years ago. It does not get easier but time makes it better.

Keep going man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad