OT: The Lounge: O'Beautys Hockey Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 116861

When you get home just in time to clean up and go to bed, spend 2 of your 8 hours of pay on commuting/lunch and drop 2k in vehicle repairs during 6 months, I'd say I'm entitled to complaining about it a little bit. Especially when I have 20k in tuition after government aid... damn they are killing people these days to go to school.

Fair enough but I think I'm entitled to complain as well.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Seriously I would rather work 12-9 than work 5-1 and I got to do it Friday as well.

Sadly, I don't care anymore if Arsenal loses or not. Sucks to have this feeling, but it went from,

Losing players (Those effin jerks) to...
Losing games (Effin pissed off) to...
Losing more games (Is this a sick joke, What The ****?) to...
Losing more players (Pulling my hair out) to...
Losing to tier II teams (watever).

Once they get knocked out of the CL, Bayern Munich is going to be me teem!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<- Respek tha avatar brahs

She seems too fake for me. My dad once said you can judge how pretty a girl is based on her face without makeup. I don't think Emma Stone would pass this test.

Bradford are 4th tier :teach2:

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Bah, it's not a microSDXC... pretty sure the Surface is micro only.

Yeah, I saw that too...I still picked one up, never know if it might come in handy.

Best Buy had a Black Friday deal for a 32 GB Class 10 microSD card, for 17.99, so I picked that up, so right now I'm all good with doubling the memory

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I heard his mother was a teacher there.

I thought that to, but apparently not. It was just his ruse to wander around the school.

At least one parent said Lanza's mother was a substitute teacher there. But her name did not appear on a staff list. And the law enforcement official said investigators were unable to establish any connection so far between her and the school.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/a...ng-suspect-was-honours-student-son-of-teacher

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I thought that to, but apparently not. It was just his ruse to wander around the school.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/a...ng-suspect-was-honours-student-son-of-teacher

Well I know some teenager who have kids so... I don't think age is a big deal. :(

I think it's irrelevant at this point anyway.

My newspaper said he killed his mother at home before driving over. She was a teacher.

I'm always skeptical about the little details in big stories, people always regurgitate news from unreliable sources, trying to be the first ones to deliver the news, as if that's some sort of accomplishment. First I heard he killed his wife first then went to his kid's school to start his rampage, then it was his mother who was a teacher at the school then it was his father.:shakehead

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I've been following it a bit more, it's starting to make me very jaded about our current social media. Right now his brother Ryan is getting a huge amount of hate mail and jabs at him simply because of the news being idiots. The police found the brother's driver license (Ryan) in the shooter's wallet and the media instantly assumed that was the name of the shooter. The cops never gave an official report, but it was all over the news that Ryan was the shooter.

On top of that, the news completely ignore the fact that they slandered his name and pretend they didn't do anything. The dude just lost his brother and his mother, I don't think he needs all this negative media being directed at him. If I was him i'd sue the hell out of all the news company for defaming.

Facebook page of Mass effect I believe (a game that he simply 'liked')
YscAd.png

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Wow, that picture is pathetic. The internet really brings out some of the stupidest people and puts them right on the front stage.

member 116861

To be fair, we don't even know if JWK is on Facebook.

:sarcasm:

Sorry Jon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
What I saw on twitter was much much much worse. People complaining about missing The Ellen de whatever show and Bieber. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad