OT 19/3: Closed for Renovations

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Been Playing some Xenogears recently as I patiently wait for the final sets of Lego Dimensions coming on Sept 12.

Beetlejuice, Powerpuff Girls and Teen Titans.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
From the Lightning's Instagram account.

sSfQivg.png

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Screw that crap. Let's listen to some good ol' Finnish music. ;)

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
taylor swifts new song is terrible

and i say this as a fan of taylor swift.

it is an insanely uncreative chorus.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I'm sort of agnostic to Tay-Tay, but I can't really buy the part of "Look what you made me do" where there's the fake phone call about the 'old' T-Swizzle being dead. I mean, what's she going to play in concerts? "Shake it off" was a monster hit and her fans want to get down to this. sick. beat.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Dom dude, love ya man but you have to take it easy on the new threads. I mean I have not even mentioned he who shall not be named for like months now. Lol

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Moving to the Spring Hill area.

Oh ok that's more north of the city right? Anyway what's up with this hurricane? Read your post in the other thread. I am going to be down there this weekend. I mean being on the west coast and more north makes things a little safer, but still need to be cautious. Looks like it will hit more southern Florida. But if it clips Miami that game will surely be moved.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Just went to Walmart. All the water is gone as well as the iodine tablets, and apparently there's going to be an emergency truck coming with more water. Luckily, apparently, the povidone-iodine solution in the first aid section can also be used for water treatment.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Just went to Walmart. All the water is gone as well as the iodine tablets, and apparently there's going to be an emergency truck coming with more water. Luckily, apparently, the povidone-iodine solution in the first aid section can also be used for water treatment.

Suppose to be coming down on Thursday to Sunday. Not sure if i will miss it or not. Cutting it close. Going to wait another day or at latest Thursday morning to reschedule if the path does not look good. Anyway, stay safe down there, hopefully this thing misses and goes back out to sea.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad