All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
imagesMJA4OG2W.jpg

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
We can do both. Imagine how hilarious it would be, if the team lifted itself just out of the bottom 10, only to win the lottery anyways.

Lottery talk should be fun. What if we finish 2nd to last, and 3rd to last wins the lottery. If only we won one more game! Or vice versa, only if we lost one more!

Reactions: maclean

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Lottery talk should be fun. What if we finish 2nd to last, and 3rd to last wins the lottery. If only we won one more game! Or vice versa, only if we lost one more!

The lotto will be fun...unless Edmonton or any of the Original 6 win it. Would be crazy if the Islanders won both the first and second pick in the draft. That would set them up for a long, long time.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
The lotto will be fun...unless Edmonton or any of the Original 6 win it. Would be crazy if the Islanders won both the first and second pick in the draft. That would set them up for a long, long time.

If the Sens dont get the #1 pick I kinda hope Vancouver does, out goes the Sedins soon and in comes Dahlin.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
We can do both. Imagine how hilarious it would be, if the team lifted itself just out of the bottom 10, only to win the lottery anyways.
Agreed. Can't force myself to cheer against the Sens during the game, but certainly appreciate increasing the odds in the lottery when we lose.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Emery

Jul 18, 2011
Ottawa
Philly won a lottery pick last year, hopefully the odds are generous to us this year !

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Standings update:
OTT: 65GP - 56pts
BUF: 67GP - 53pts

Pretty big game in terms of tanking for the draft, but the Sens with 2 fewer games played means they need to be especially bad to drop below Buffalo.

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
Arizona's tank is getting derailed with their winning streak. It could be Ottawa vs. Buffalo down the stretch for the most odds in the lottery. This is a must lose game. I hope Lehner is at the top of his game.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Zona passed Buffalo in the standings last night. Vancouver lost.
Vancouver is 3 pts up on the Sens. Sens have 2 games in hand.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
My favourite Robin Lehner moment was when he got into a fight with Ray Emery's D-list celebrity girlfriend on twitter.

I must have missed that.

Lehner and Emery would be an interesting goalie fight now that I think of it. Not sure if Lehner can fight, but he’s got a temper, so I can see him wanting to go once in a while.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Buffalo is coming in on a back to back .. They are depleted , no Eichel , no Kane, Sens should beat them tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad