The Leafs are Canada's team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
Dream on.

The Leafs could be at best like the New York Yankees. Love them or hate them, and there will be more than enough haters.

They aren't like the Blue Jays or Raptors because they share the sandbox with six other kids.

Now, if they brought the Stanley Cup home to Canada there's no telling what might happen.

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Troll thread.

We kind of have to be the only Canadian team left for this label to stick. We are not there yet are we? I swear I think non leaf fans make these threads to perpetuate hate towards the leafs.

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
From outer space the planet is blue and white, so yes.
Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 8.51.31 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 8.51.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 8.51.31 AM.png
    249.8 KB · Views: 5

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
Dream on.

The Leafs could be at best like the New York Yankees. Love them or hate them, and there will be more than enough haters.

They aren't like the Blue Jays or Raptors because they share the sandbox with six other kids.

Now, if they brought the Stanley Cup home to Canada there's no telling what might happen.

Just a Senators fan lurking but if you bring the cup back to Canada, after the initial jealous frustration I would have to concede to being happy you guys brought the cup back here.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
I hope you haven't jinxed the Leafs now :sarcasm:, and that some other team will be the last Canadian team standing in the playoffs.

You don't win anything simply by finishing a top a Div, the real bragging rights happen when that shiny silver Cup is involved in the discussion .. :stanley:

Leafs are now the favourites in terms of Canadian teams heading into the playoffs, so lets hope there are no upsets as its Final 4 or Bust to be truly Canada's team.

AvroArrow

69 for Papi
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Everyone is Canadas team, yet nobody is Canadas team. Honestly whatever team makes it out of the North, I hope they make the finals. American fans have been shitting on every Northern teams accomplishment all year. Unless they make the finals the narrative will be "ha see ! lost against the first decent team they faced !"

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Really isn't thread worthy. We're all excited about the division but let's actually be the Conference finalists out of the North before we start proclaiming things like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad