Line Combos: The Law Firm Line

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
Ladies and gentlemen, it is something that we have not seen here since the days of the much-vaunted Vowel Line (Arkhipov-Erat-Orszagh).

The Law Firm Line.

Wilson, Roy and Smith - If you're the puck carrier and you've been injured, call the team!

We need cheesy advertising lines for these gus - STAT!

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I thought the law firm line would be Dewey Cheatham and Howe..

Wilson Roy and Smith sounds more like cowboy names to me, but if they stay together as a line I'll go along with Law Firm..

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
it's actually Roy, Wilson, Smith. But still creative line. You need an image of the three in suits in a dramatic pose like in a phone book ad.

'If you have been hurt in the offensive stats. If you are thinking about suing your forwards for lack of support. If the other team's net is empty and it's not your fault. Call us. Our forwards can help you get the scoring you deserve.'

Cut to Pekka Rinne: 'I was stopping puck after puck and not winning games but I called Roy, Wilson and Smith and I got the goal scoring I deserve.'

Shea Weber: 'I was doing everything I even tried to kill the goalie but even then I wasn't getting results but then I called Roy, Wilson, and Smith and I got results'

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Would be fun to see what Jarnkrok can do between them. Although ideally you'd want a bit more experience to stabilize those two.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
"We turn your wreck into a fore check"

Maybe we can get the guy that does Bart Durham commericals

I always wondered how he could still dunk if he was injured so bad

Last edited:

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
it's actually roy, wilson, smith. But still creative line. You need an image of the three in suits in a dramatic pose like in a phone book ad.

'if you have been hurt in the offensive stats. If you are thinking about suing your forwards for lack of support. If the other team's net is empty and it's not your fault. Call us. Our forwards can help you get the scoring you deserve.'

cut to pekka rinne: 'i was stopping puck after puck and not winning games but i called roy, wilson and smith and i got the goal scoring i deserve.'

shea weber: 'i was doing everything i even tried to kill the goalie but even then i wasn't getting results but then i called roy, wilson, and smith and i got results'

iliiliiwsmoi. :)

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
"We turn your wreck into a fore check"

Maybe we can get the guy that does Bart Durham commericals

I always wondered how he could still dunk if he was injured so bad

Would you question how Robocop can be Robocop after such terrible injuries?

giphy.gif

That's what I thought.

:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad