Kings Video: The Kings Game 7 Experience

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
POV

Ignore the preview pic and the sign person...it just happens to be the frame when the video is at Staples Center. Those people are there like every day there's an event.

(FYI This video was not mine, I found it on another site in a Kings group and it wasn't that poster's either. It's on youtube. )

Ron*

I had stomach pain that night.

Me and my son went to Phillippe's as we sometimes do for dinner prior to the game and this time the sandwiches weren't all that good. We both had a little bit of issues but after the Kings scored the first goal for some reason my stomach pain subsided. :)

I was feeling much better after goal no. 2 but then the pain returned after San Jose's goal. Was waiting for the other shoe to fall but Quickie never let it happened.

My nerves did get the better of me. It's been a fun run this season, a hell of a lot more tense than last season, I chalk that up to us not having Mitchell as well as the rest of our young defense corps being exposed.

Which makes Quick's performance even more amazing.

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
I had stomach pain that night.

Me and my son went to Phillippe's as we sometimes do for dinner prior to the game and this time the sandwiches weren't all that good. We both had a little bit of issues but after the Kings scored the first goal for some reason my stomach pain subsided. :)

I was feeling much better after goal no. 2 but then the pain returned after San Jose's goal. Was waiting for the other shoe to fall but Quickie never let it happened.

My nerves did get the better of me. It's been a fun run this season, a hell of a lot more tense than last season, I chalk that up to us not having Mitchell as well as the rest of our young defense corps being exposed.

Which makes Quick's performance even more amazing.

I'm gonna need you to get a double pain tomorrow. Yes your son too. ;)

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
POV

Ignore the preview pic and the sign person...it just happens to be the frame when the video is at Staples Center. Those people are there like every day there's an event.

(FYI This video was not mine, I found it on another site in a Kings group and it wasn't that poster's either. It's on youtube. )

Pretty cool video, fun to watch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad