The kids nick names

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
I really like Moose for Rasmussen. Moe Mantha is alright. The Larkness monster is my favorite for Larkin, but Larks is inevitable. D-Boss works too. Cholo for cholowski. Lil' Bert. Hronek will probably be Ronnie and Zadina Zads.

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
The boys call Mantha Mo.
This is true. The guys also call

Svechnikov= Gino
Rasmussen= Ras
Helm= Helmer
Tyler = Bert
Larkin= Larks
Nyquist= Gus

For the time being Cholowski doesn’t seem to have a “nickname”

I could keep going, tho we all know most of this.

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
Cholowski = DC (DeeCee)

It is just like he signs his name.

ThankGord

Jul 11, 2018
GR, MI
hmm I kinda like Moose for the big guy but I think it'll end up being Ras(s), not a lot of creativity in hockey nicknames

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Someone here once suggested Ant Man for Mantha, and I've used it ever since :laugh:
That was me, I've suggested it a couple of times over the last few years, but had to renew my HFBoards membership as my old PC crashed & I couldn't remember my password. I think HFBoards redid their site a few years back so I had to rejoin in July '18 under a similar user name.

Glad to see someone took a shine to "AntMan!"

Reactions: Dexter Colt

Dexter Colt

Oct 29, 2007
Mendham, NJ
That was me, I've suggested it a couple of times over the last few years, but had to renew my HFBoards membership as my old PC crashed & I couldn't remember my password. I think HFBoards redid their site a few years back so I had to rejoin in July '18 under a similar user name.

Glad to see someone took a shine to "AntMan!"
I finally get to thank you personally! I get a good chuckle every time he makes a good play. Thanks, buddy :laugh:

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
I finally get to thank you personally! I get a good chuckle every time he makes a good play. Thanks, buddy :laugh:
Anytime brother, always happy to make people smile/laugh, even at my own expense. I noticed you have the Ak Bars Kazan logo as your avatar. If you don't mind me asking, are you from Russia or Europe? I like the KHL logos way more than the NHL logos, generally speaking. I should stream KHL games when they start in Sept. to get an extra month of hockey,and/or even just to watch Datsyuk...Any idea how long he plans on playing, currently with SKA St. Pete iirc.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Ras could also have 2 nicknames like Holmstrom did (Junkyard Dog, Demolition Man in Sweden)

another Ras nickname...Oscar the Grouch, because he never smiles & will clean up a lot of garbage goals. Garbage will be his friend & the trash can (net-front/crease) his residence

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad