GDT: The Kids are Alright @ Montreal Canadiens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Listen I love Chabot, just look at my avatar, but I'm really starting to get worried with his compete level in games. If we are playing him too much then please stop because he looks flat out awful on some shifts. Either he is gased or he took some NyQuil on the bench. Everything he does is slow and soft. A five year old can strip the puck off him with a mediocre forecheck.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
They scored all their goals on two powerplays that were the direct result of unforced errors by Gudbranson. He ices it unforced, he fails to clear it unforced, and then he takes a double minor after the goal against.
Your point is what? Don’t think we would be scoring more than 1 on Price in regulation. He was great.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Sort of like Simpson's career in broadcasting.

giphy.gif

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Listen I love Chabot, just look at my avatar, but I'm really starting to get worried with his compete level in games. If we are playing him too much then please stop because he looks flat out awful on some shifts. Either he is gased or he took some NyQuil on the bench. Everything he does is slow and soft. A five year old can strip the puck off him with a mediocre forecheck.

for that we need a better defense

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
He plays like I would if you gave me 8 mil a year and situated me right next to Gatineau.

Reactions: SensFactor

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Your point is what? Don’t think we would be scoring more than 1 on Price in regulation. He was great.
Well, if they didn't get those two goals as a direct result of Gudbranson's lazy play, we probably wouldn't have pulled the goalie to allow them that other one they scored...

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Chabot needs a better partner,he isnt the most physical guy...But he does do alot for this team...But the fatigue has to be setting in

Reactions: Fuhrious

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016

Yeah he doesn't do anything out there. I wanted the Sens to sign Jordan Nolan instead. Not that Nolan should necessarily play but he has good speed, is a big hitter and a pretty exciting fighter.

If they are going to play an enforcer I am not sure what an undersized fighter who is too slow to really hit and isn't very exciting of a fighter. They might as well sign Luke Gazdic if that is the case. At least he can really fight.

But best case is just to give prospects a chance.

Sens72

Football Enthusiast
Aug 31, 2018
Canada
We played like a team playing on the road on the second game of a back to back. Lots of room for improvement but a pretty forgetful game.

Just don’t turn this into another road trip from hell

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
He’s been by far the best defender on this bad team for over 2 years now. Has he had bad games and plays? Shit yeah. He won’t always look good but to say he’s been bad is ridiculous.

“Pretty bad” applies to Gudbranson and others, not Chabot.
Pretty bad applies to Chabot.

Dumpster fire applies to Gudbranson

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
For a facepuncher he doesn't punch many faces. 0/10
He has no f***ing purpose. Hey if you want to send a message. Fine. Start the game with Haley watson gudbrannson dress brown and just blow things up right off the opening faceoff.

no dress Haley. Obviously no Habs player wants to fight?? Then keep him on the bench cuz he can’t f***ing play.

Wtf. We spend seconds on stepan why not go spend a second on a. f***ing heavy weight killer. I would have rather that

Reactions: BatherSeason

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
We only had 16 hits today. Lots of players not physically engaged in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad