the Key 2 Kobable`s sucCess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Many peeple have Wonder`d, we All kno Kobable Brin`g Bron`g is a Elite player, but How does he Does it? He`s talent`d, `n` he Work`s hard, but There`s more 2 it then that. Let me let u In on a Little Secret Folk`s: The An`swer Lie`s in his Feet:

Take Care of Ur feet `n` ur Feet will take Care of U. :handclap: Kobable Bring Brong has the most Beautiful feet in the League `n` alway`s keep`s them Beautiful `n` Pedicure`d.

Yeah, you know I’ve always made it a point to get pedicures. I mean if you think about it you’re making a living from your feet.

It’s your livelihood.

Exactly. You’ve got to protect them. I get a pedicure, remove the calluses, all that fun stuff. You've got to do it. I do the paraffin dip every now and then.

Oh, wow, you’re advanced. That’s an advanced move!

Hey listen, listen, I go all in. I take care of my feet.

They’re your tools.

Well, yeah. You've got to pay attention to detail – take care of your feet. And pay attention to that detail when you’re creating a shoe.

Source: Kobe Bryant On Nike's New Flyknit Basketball Shoe, His Pedicure Routine, And Who He Thinks Will Win The Super Bowl

Pay attention Folk`s, that`s y he Led the League in Scorin`g las`t year. :clap: Many peeple think the Secre`t is in the Jumpe`r, but the Key start`s with you`re Feet. :clap::clap::clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
LeBringle trade`d 2 the Laker`s,,, we`ll See how he Fit`s in with the Team. I Think LeBringle `n` Kobable will be Dynamite 2gether because LeBringle can make Play`s `n` Free up S`pace for Kobable`s Jumper, Wouldn`t be Surprise`d 2 see Kobable Top his 81 pt Game. Good luck Defending this new Laker`s team Because this is an Dynamic duo, No less then 3 ChampionChip`s.

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006
LeBringle trade`d 2 the Laker`s,,, we`ll See how he Fit`s in with the Team. I Think LeBringle `n` Kobable will be Dynamite 2gether because LeBringle can make Play`s `n` Free up S`pace for Kobable`s Jumper, Wouldn`t be Surprise`d 2 see Kobable Top his 81 pt Game. Good luck Defending this new Laker`s team Because this is an Dynamic duo, No less then 3 ChampionChip`s.
This isn't funny, Jiminy. Kobe Bryant was my great grand uncle and we're still mourning his untimely death.

Oct 18, 2011
Kobable, LeBringle, and Adingle world champs

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
who do u guys think would win between Steven Curry `n` Kobable Bring Brong, my Buddy said Steven would win but i said no Way, Kobable is Weigh better `n` has better feet (Steven had foot problem`s earlier in his career). So my Buddy can go 2 Heck because Kobable could take any1 1 on 1, even Michael Johnson.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
who do u guys think would win between Steven Curry `n` Kobable Bring Brong, my Buddy said Steven would win but i said no Way, Kobable is Weigh better `n` has better feet (Steven had foot problem`s earlier in his career). So my Buddy can go 2 Heck because Kobable could take any1 1 on 1, even Michael Johnson.

gonna be tough for kobable at this point bud

all my heroes are dead too tho

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
1 thing i Alway`s wonder`d about Robert Griffin the 3rd is, Why didn`t he Score more Touch`down`s? That Man had So many Talent, he could of Score`d a Hundred touchdown`s if he Want`d 2. But i Think his Heart wasn`t in it `n` he ran in2 some Foot problem`s Later in his Career. But Wat a Talent. :amazed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad