The Jason Zucker appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadPuckEra

Dec 19, 2014
Hello friends,

Jason Zucker was actively pursued by the Penguins nearly a year ago. The prospect of adding Jason Zucker to the Penguins roster had caused great excitement amongst some of our fellow board members.

This excitement has lingered in to the present - with Jason Zucker being mentioned ad nauseam in the roster building threads for some time now. Every other post by some is about Jason Zucker, acquiring Jason Zucker and comparing, you guessed it, Jason Zucker with any other players the Penguins may or may not be interested in.

I had this idea to make this thread - and divert most of the Zucker speculation, adoration, possibilities etc here - as a means to free up the discussion around other potential acquisitions, trades etc.

Please use this thread to discuss all things Jason Zucker. And while some of this is snarky, I truly hope that we can, in fact, separate the two conversations. Literally every other player being discussed is met with the “Zucker brigade”... “Zucker is better” “we need Zucker more than player x” “Zucker is faster” “Minnesota had a scout in the north east last night, we’re probably trading for Zucker” etc

So this thread is probably necessary at this point. Post all things Zucker here!!! :)

Last edited:

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
tenor.png

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
A few Zucker facts
  • Once a cobra bit Jason Zucker's leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
  • When Jason Zucker was in middle school, his English teacher assigned an essay: "What is courage?" He received an A+ for turning in a blank page with only his name at the top.
  • Jason Zucker narrates Morgan Freeman's life.
  • Jason Zucker's dog is trained to pick up his own poop because Chuck Norris will not take shit from anyone.
  • Jason Zucker invented the giraffe when he uppercut a horse
  • Jason Zucker can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade youve ever tasted.
  • Jason Zucker beat Halo 1, 2, and 3 on Legendary with a broken Guitar Hero controller.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
A few Zucker facts
  • Once a cobra bit Jason Zucker's leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
  • When Jason Zucker was in middle school, his English teacher assigned an essay: "What is courage?" He received an A+ for turning in a blank page with only his name at the top.
  • Jason Zucker's dog is trained to pick up his own poop because Chuck Norris will not take **** from anyone.
  • Jason Zucker can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade youve ever tasted.
  • Jason Zucker beat Halo 1, 2, and 3 on Legendary with a broken Guitar Hero controller.

So Zucker is really the most interesting man in the world, not the Dos Equis man!

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I can already see it. We trade for Zucker and every single time he touches the puck someone posts his up to the second advanced stats. Can't f***in wait.

Reactions: Kristopher Letang

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I can already see it. We trade for Zucker and every single time he touches the puck someone posts his up to the second advanced stats. Can't ****in wait.

Every time Jason Zucker touches the puck he scores so you will have time between goals.

Although Jason Zucker is too advanced for advanced stats so you’d never understand his analytics anyway.

SprootsMasterFlex

Sprootsing 4 Life
Apr 20, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
A few Zucker facts
  • Jason Zucker's dog is trained to pick up his own poop because Chuck Norris will not take **** from anyone.
This is one of the funniest posts ever!!

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
A few Zucker facts

You messed up, see the bolded.

I thought this was an original work of art.

Now I must call shenanigans and plagiarism.

Mr. Chuck will not be happy when he learns of your disrespect.

I heard he’s so bad that he once won an argument on HFBoards with KIRK.

Sleep with all three eyes open...

Reactions: Tom Hanks
Aug 4, 2008
Rochester, NY
Someone dig up the old Gary Roberts posts

- When Jason Zucker does a push up he doesn't push himself up, he pushes the earth down
- Jason Zucker can kill 2 stones with 1 bird
- Jason Zucker makes onions cry
- Jason Zucker threw a grenade and killed 50 people, then it exploded.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I actually left this thread open because it was funny. But we really don't need a separate thread for a guy who probably wont be here. Let's go back to the cap thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad