News Article: The Intense Buckle Up Baby baby

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
JoIUg3c1.gif

We've all seen that gif around here, now there is a story attached to it.

http://www.wtae.com/sports/2yearolds-intensity-at-penguins-game-goes-viral/25607734#mid=18867710

Might just be the most adorable kid I've ever seen.

Edit: Intense, not intesnse in the title :P

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Kid is more intense than Brandon Sutter.

I love it! I hope my kids are like that when watching Pens games, some day, when I have kids...

stish

I know I'm going to get attacked for this but....I think this is dumb. To quote George Carlin,"The poor little f^(&er doesn't even know where his dick is yet", and his parents are turning him into some kind of super hockey fan. Let him enjoy the things in life that a 2 year old should. Just my opinion, don't attack me please.

TheStinger

Non Omnis Moriar
Mar 30, 2009
Barcelona, Catalunya
www.facebook.com
I know I'm going to get attacked for this but....I think this is dumb. To quote George Carlin,"The poor little f^(&er doesn't even know where his dick is yet", and his parents are turning him into some kind of super hockey fan. Let him enjoy the things in life that a 2 year old should. Just my opinion, don't attack me please.

Clearly didn't watch the video or read the story. His parents gave him some baseball stuff and he played with them for two seconds and went right back to his hockey things. Kid obviously enjoys it. Let the kid be a kid and enjoy what he likes.

XanderCrews34

Mar 28, 2014

Kids like what kids like. I was obsessed with Ghostbusters and the Steelers by the time I was 2 or 3. No need to make every cool thing seem contrived or disingenuous.

spcastlemagic

Jul 3, 2006
Yeah when I was his age my mom needed to wait until I fell asleep so she my could wash my ghostbusters jump suit. Otherwise I would throw tantrums and tear the house up. I can assure you my parents were not trying to make me the next Egon Spangler.

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh

I might've thought so too, but he seems pretty cognizant in the video.

Hilarious watching him shoot the ball around. "Uh-oh, Sidney... Sidney's in trouble."

H382

Oct 20, 2006
I was at the game when this was originally put on the jumbotron, I believe.. It was against Philly 2nd to last game of the year. Thought it was hilarious then and even more so now that he's famous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad