The Injury Thread, '23-24 Edition - Samuelsson (UBI, surgery, done for year), Girgensons (Ill, D2D), Bryson (eye), Power (face)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
We have any idea of this is a nee Sammy injury or if its the same thing that pulled him out mid game a couple weeks ago.

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
Damn, just watched- easy to call that a dumb fight in hindsight. Hope dude heals up ok, I admire the spirit but.. time and place, I guess.
I don't begrudge Cozens wanting to vent, after a dreadful Sabres effort and his own awful play this season, but please don't dance with one of their toughest guys who outweighs you by 25 lb.

Reactions: Chainshot

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
I don't begrudge Cozens wanting to vent, after a dreadful Sabres effort and his own awful play this season, but please don't dance with one of their toughest guys who outweighs you by 25 lb.
He won't ever lose that dog in him hopefully he can recover quickly even minor concussions can have some lingering effects, hoping it's not too serious.

Reactions: Dingo44

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
1699291070521.gif

Reactions: Dirty Dog

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
I'm going to maintain that the big comeback against CBJ in the pre-season really set these guys up to fail.

Cozens basically did the same thing in that game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad