The "I Wish..." Thread

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
I wish we would have draft Ryan Getzlaf when we had the chance . A big skilled centerman , something we haven't had for decades.

Doublechin

Jun 23, 2013
I wish we get a management team that one day understands the following, you're either a contender or a basement dweller and if you stay in between for a long time you're bound to be a failure for a long time.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I wish we'd make a roster move of some kind or get some kind of hint we're not just going to stay the course until we draft ourselves into a contender. If we aren't going to try this year fine, at least start selling some vets more than just the "Bourque being shopped" rumour.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I wish we would have draft Ryan Getzlaf when we had the chance . A big skilled centerman , something we haven't had for decades.

We have one and we're developing him on the wing.

Because you know, if I want to learn to play Piano I should go out and make a snowman.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
I wish the GM of this team was a sexy chick without any control over the roster composition. (That would narrow down who's responsible for the potential fiascos)

I wish for Trevor Timmins to get whoever he is targeting at the next draft. (Avoiding having to draft filler just because they seem to be BPA)

I wish the Edmonton Losers start trading their high-end picks to address the needs of their team. (This BPA thing is a monumental FAILURE)

I wish the Montreal Canadiens were tech savvy enough to hire me ;)

Thebeastoftheeast

Sep 12, 2009
I wish for Quebec City to get an NHL team and that will divert the attention of RDS and the language police away from the Habs so the Habs won't be held back anymore by having to have a French GM/coach - they can hire the best hockey people then.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
I wish for Quebec City to get an NHL team and that will divert the attention of RDS and the language police away from the Habs so the Habs won't be held back anymore by having to have a French GM/coach - they can hire the best hockey people then.

They had french Canadian coaches even when the Nordiques were around. Your wish is noted however, it may indeed ease the pressure on the only team around now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad