The HF Hawks Badnwagon Draft Thread That is a Completely Original Idea - Draft's Over!

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Hello lucky fanbases that get extra hockey this season. How do you do?

If you said you were good, but that your day would become noticeable better if you had a Hawks fan alongside you, cheering on your favorite team, then I have great news. HF Hawks has decided to do this completely original and innovative idea that has never been done before by any fanbase here. We made a draft!

Rules are simple. There are 16 HF Hawks posters that have accepted to be apart of this draft. A fan from each playoff team listed below will pick one of these 16 poster to join that team's fanbase. Once a poster has been picked, that poster is off the market.

We'll go in order of standings.
Machinehead has been added as a Hawks bandwagon fan bandwagoning a playoff team, so we now have a poster for each playoff team!

These Hawks fans have been told to try to mingle with their picked fanbase at least a little, but because they're adults, I can't hold them to that.

Once a team gets eliminated, the Hawks bandwagon fan will become a fan of the team that beat their previous team.

Results Here: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threa...ea-drafts-over.2475841/page-18#post-144367843

Some of these posters have gone and tried giving some information on themselves in an attempt to woo you. They start here.

Have fun everyone! Good luck with the draft.

Last edited:

thesaadfather

Kneel Before Saad!
Jan 30, 2014
Ohio
About me:
I’m thesaadfather. Those other guys you’re looking at, they’re nice and all. They’ll come to your board, they’ll go to the playoffs board, and they’ll show up in the GDTs. But that’s it. Me? I’m the whole package. I’ll be on the trade board, massively overstating your players value, proposing trades that are breath-takingly one-sided in your favor, and getting personally offended at every proposal involving your players that isn’t a massive overpayment. I’ll be watching the NHL Talk board vigilantly, ready to defend your team at a moments notice, and voting for your players in every poll.

I’m the total poster, baby. You can pick one of those other guys, but you’ll regret it. You don’t want to miss out on THIS *points both thumbs at self*
PS - I’m from Columbus *wink wink nudge nudge*

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Colorado doesn't care. They got weed.

* Tampa Bay is made up of young New Jersey strippers & creepy old New Jersey men.
* That leaves New Jersey with whiney old divorced women and The Situation.

Just joking New Jersey. I love Billy Joel. :)

If nothing else, I still have Colorado. They got weed.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
tenor.gif

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Who likes making GDTs? That's who the Wild need to pick up as a rental fan.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
I will completely whore myself to be on the Knights bandwagon. Anybody else... well... I'll just do stuff. :laugh:

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
By the way. Carolina started this. I still love it

Kinda sucks they're not doing it this year. Could've had a combo/joint draft from our fanbases and the playoff teams' fans can choose (1st and 2nd round). That way, each team gets 2 posters similar to a few years ago.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Time limit on selections? The playoffs start tomorrow after all... if the days on end pace goes as it has in previous years, the last teams may be out before they even get to pick.

7 hours in, has the first pick even been considered yet? Not sure how enthused Preds fans are about getting a Hawks fan... lol

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad