The Habs Lounge Thread XVII: A Thread For The Pleb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
why would your ex walk into your place? and why would she care?

this is all too complicated. Quand tu laisse une fille, c'est fini tu coupe les ponts pis c'est ça qui est ça
She had no place to stay, so I told her she could leave her things here and once in a while come get them... I agree though, this situation is horrible.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
She had no place to stay, so I told her she could leave her things here and once in a while come get them... I agree though, this situation is horrible.

well if you're that kind to her she can **** right off, you have all rights to do your orgy in peace

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
The issue is not when I'm in the house, it's when I'm not there... I come back to at least thirty minutes of cleaning time, even if it's an hour. I never raised a puppy alone, in the last five years I've raised three of them and my girlfriend (Well, ex) always was there to do it with me.

In insight, it might not have been the smartest thing to do to adopt a dog, but I needed it. My ex is set on keeping Jackson, the American bulldog and I just feel so bad about it, I need something else...

Feels bad because I've had this dog for 7 months now and I showed him everything a puppy should learn. It's like losing a ****ing kid. Can't imagine what it's like to have a breakup when you have kids and all. Must be hard to digest.

Anyway, I need to somehow make the crate smaller but I don't know how.

Ah I see. Well, my situation is different since I live like 5 mins from my house, so I go home for an hour at lunch. My puppy nearly always pee's before I leave. I usually try to get him to pee for about 10-15 minutes before I leave to work in the morning and afternoon. He eats about an hour before I leave, so that gives him time to digest and pee/poo. We had a large cage with a seperator in between and we noticed he was able to hold it in sometimes, but would pee/poo inside here and there. We purchased a smaller cage with no seperator, and thankfully have had no issues since then. So I don't know how well seperators will work. I suggest getting a smaller cage.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009

My brother in law was going through this same thing. But then she started making a mess in his apartment and never cleaned up, even drank some of his booze. He was sleeping at his new gf's house while his ex lived there.
He changed the locks and told her to find a place.

68*

I don't understand girls man. I don't understand them. Giving all the signs she likes you. Touching your shoulders. Laughing at all your jokes. Blushing in your presence. Ask her out. Brb sorry I have a bf. U wot m8.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I don't understand girls man. I don't understand them. Giving all the signs she likes you. Touching your shoulders. Laughing at all your jokes. Blushing in your presence. Ask her out. Brb sorry I have a bf. U wot m8.

She's still attracted but she a good girl.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven

C'pas parce que ya un goaler devant le but que tu peux pas scorer.

I feel you man I kissed two girls who had boyfriends this month... So nothing else happened.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

I've been going back and forth with this girl for a few months (we worked together), I had a girlfriend, she had a bf. Broke up with said GF, started talking to her again. Seen her a few times, clear connection... Boom, five days ago I get the "I broke up with him" txt.

Don't lose hope, keep txtin, keep trying.

I'm also punching waaaay above my weight class. This girl is legit beautiful, although she's a bit on the young side (4 years younger )

In her case though, I knew his BF was an ass and that they didn't have a good relationship.. I'd have a hard time doing it to a real good guy..

Last edited:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
We're all laughing at Laval, but are we really going to close a blind eye to Brossard ? The 1030 might be the douchiest place EVER.

Jack salloon ? Commission ? Zibo? Jesus.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
We're all laughing at Laval, but are we really going to close a blind eye to Brossard ? The 1030 might be the douchiest place EVER.

Jack salloon ? Commission ? Zibo? Jesus.

Brossard isn't a palindrome. Plus, it's still too new to make fun of.

68*

À Laval c'est facile de cruiser

1-avoir une civic
2-savoir yé ou le Skratch
3-AVoir un pattern rasé dans tes cheveux

What's funny is that I have a Civic and she lives in Laval. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad