OT: The Habs Lounge Thread XII: Who keeps closing threads without opening a new one???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Just got back to NB and no new lounge thread :shakehead

Also, Montréal-Nord ain't that bad. Lived there for 10 years and I'm still alive. Plus it's one of the few places where you can buy a house without crumbling under massive amount of debt, relatively speaking.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
KxHeuUz.jpg

Finally done my coq.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Really?!?

Okay you definitely have an awesome coq....

But of all the animals in the kingdom, why have you gone for da coq dude!

I wanted to get something that sort of tied to my family... My mom is Portuguese, and the rooster is a popular symbol in Portuguese culture. It also symbolises rebirth, since the rooster greets the sun every new day. This year, I sort of rebirthed myself... Quit my successful career and everything I have built to go back to school and follow my childhood dream.

I will also be getting a woman with an owl, on the other side. It's actually Athena, and it's because my father's family comes from Athens.

Kachino

@kachino82
Feb 16, 2008
Montreal
Just got back to NB and no new lounge thread :shakehead

Also, Montréal-Nord ain't that bad. Lived there for 10 years and I'm still alive. Plus it's one of the few places where you can buy a house without crumbling under massive amount of debt, relatively speaking.

You already bought your house?

68*

Monsieuw weste posé assez de wiz pouw tout le monde tsssss. Mais non mais non mon che bon Dieu voit

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
yo

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 4 characters

nyrpassion

Vetted.
Mar 10, 2008
Ottawa
Hey guys,

I'm a junior at a public state school in the US. Due to unique circumstances I have to transfer my senior year of college.
I applied to Carleton U in Ottawa, U of Toronto and Concordia.

I just found out that I got accepted to Concordia and was just wondering what your guys opinions/experiences are with Concordia.

Thank you!

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Hey guys,

I'm a junior at a public state school in the US. Due to unique circumstances I have to transfer my senior year of college.
I applied to Carleton U in Ottawa, U of Toronto and Concordia.

I just found out that I got accepted to Concordia and was just wondering what your guys opinions/experiences are with Concordia.

Thank you!

Concordia is awesome ! What will you be studying ? The university has two campuses. One has business, engineering, sociology etc. Most of the main programs. The Loyola campus has Communications (Just finished my first year), Journalism, Ex Science, Psychology and Microbiology (I Think). You will love it at Concordia.

Also... They require anyone who attends to be a Habs fans. #sorrynotsorry

nyrpassion

Vetted.
Mar 10, 2008
Ottawa
Concordia is awesome ! What will you be studying ? The university has two campuses. One has business, engineering, sociology etc. Most of the main programs. The Loyola campus has Communications (Just finished my first year), Journalism, Ex Science, Psychology and Microbiology (I Think). You will love it at Concordia.

Also... They require anyone who attends to be a Habs fans. #sorrynotsorry

Thanks for the reply!

I'm applied for Bachelor in Political Science, so I'd be at the main campus.

Do you live on campus or an apt. near the school? How is the social scene and all around feel of the city? (safe, hectic, etc)

And if that is a requirement, I guess I will decline my offer :p: :D haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad