The Habs Lounge Thread VII: The #banJee & Gary is a slacker edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Went to a show at the Belmont yesterday.

Mad fun. Expect for a lame DJ that played for 2 and a half hours.

68*

My mom is making a nice soupe tonkinoise. Mmmm! Gonna eat like a king and drink some wine before the game.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
My dad cheering on camera because his team scored a goal with 4 minutes left :laugh:

Sporting/Benfica?
My dad (Sporting) couldnt watch the game.. like he just didnt want to watch it. He was just listening to it on the radio here and there. He was pretty damn happy when they scored 1-0 at 87 minutes. Then complete and utter disappointment when Benfica tied.

Roller coaster of emotions. ****ing sports.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Sporting/Benfica?
My dad (Sporting) couldnt watch the game.. like he just didnt want to watch it. He was just listening to it on the radio here and there. He was pretty damn happy when they scored 1-0 at 87 minutes. Then complete and utter disappointment when Benfica tied.

Soccer is about the thing the most far removed from a "roller coaster of emotion" for me. It's pretty much a steady train of boring and the same goes for both B-ball.

I actually love watching any other sport on the planet. These three, I'd just wish people would forget about them.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Sporting/Benfica?

Haha yes. When Benfica scored he was a little pissed off :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad