The Habs Lounge Thread V: Jee Sucks Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Donc, je suis en train de faire la mise en page et la correction de notre travail d'équipe quand, soudain, je reçois une version finale de ce même travail tout mis en page (selon la personne en question). Je l'ouvre, c'est tout croche, pas corrigé, rien digne d'un travail universitaire. Et la cerise sur le sundae, un ****ing gros "FIN" à la fin du travail. Elle a LEGIT écrit "FIN" comme conclusion du travail.

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME. THIS AIN'T A GOD DAMN MOVIE YA DUMB ****.

4cKaA.gif

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Donc, je suis en train de faire la mise en page et la correction de notre travail d'équipe quand, soudain, je reçois une version finale de ce même travail tout mis en page (selon la personne en question). Je l'ouvre, c'est tout croche, pas corrigé, rien digne d'un travail universitaire. Et la cerise sur le sundae, un ****ing gros "FIN" à la fin du travail. Elle a LEGIT écrit "FIN" comme conclusion du travail.

4cKaA.gif

My prof wrote FIN at the end of the exam.

I thought it was pretty awesome actually. Man I am so happy I had good teachers this semester.

<3 COMS at CON U.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City

4cKaA.gif
Je mettrais FIN à son parcours universitaire. :p:

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
My prof wrote FIN at the end of the exam.

I thought it was pretty awesome actually. Man I am so happy I had good teachers this semester.

<3 COMS at CON U.
At my last exam of last semester (H2014), my waves and linear system teacher, who was awesome, literally decided to make all the problems in the exam related to the summer vacations.

A camping car rolling on gravel, the ocean waves on a beach, a guy playing music during a Hawaiian party, an airplane flying to Florida, and stuff like that.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
At my last exam of last semester (H2014), my waves and linear system teacher, who was awesome, literally decided to make all the problems in the exam related to the summer vacations.

A camping car rolling on gravel, the ocean waves on a beach, a guy playing music during a Hawaiian party, an airplane flying to Florida, and stuff like that.

Profs who do that are awesome.

They seem so much less petty then CEGEP ones.

Although I had some good profs in CEGEP too...

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Je mettrais FIN à son parcours universitaire. :p:

Damn right, she's awful. ****ing random teams en plus, pas d'évaluation de coéquipiers donc quand t'es pogné avec une plaie, bah deal avec, ********. Thought I could go to sleep, guess not.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
C'est directement la raison pourquoi je ne sais toujours pas si je vais ajouter un major en journalisme l'an prochain, ça m'ouvrirait plus de portes, mais **** les estis d'travaux d'équipe. C'est clair qu'en journalisme c'est bourré de ça.

Journalism is good.

I got some friends who are minoring in it and I think they like it.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
C'est directement la raison pourquoi je ne sais toujours pas si je vais ajouter un major en journalisme l'an prochain, ça m'ouvrirait plus de portes, mais **** les estis d'travaux d'équipe. C'est clair qu'en journalisme c'est bourré de ça.

Ça dépend avec qui tu tombes. Mon autre travail d'équipe a super bien été et on a eu du fun. Mais celui-ci, calisse lol.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
All of your classes must be at Loyola, then? I need to know a little bit more about this place if I add a second major.

Yea,

Loyola is a sweet campus, super quiet and chill.

Its mad far for me to get there though. 2 hours each way :cry:

All my classes are in the CJ building. J'aime bien.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Profs who do that are awesome.

They seem so much less petty then CEGEP ones.

Although I had some good profs in CEGEP too...
Meh. It really depends how old your teacher is most of the time. I speak as an engineering student, of course. I just have found younger teachers to be much more interesting and enthusiastic. Of course some older teachers are really good too (my biochemistry teacher is in his 40s probably and was probably the best teacher I have EVER had)

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Meh. It really depends how old your teacher is most of the time. I speak as an engineering student, of course. I just have found younger teachers to be much more interesting and enthusiastic. Of course some older teachers are really good too (my biochemistry teacher is in his 40s probably and was probably the best teacher I have EVER had)

40s are old now? Jesus.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
My worst teacher was an italian teacher who has worked for the nasa on a lunar mirror. I had him in a math class.
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/09oct_liquidmirror/

Every class he would speak italian at some point just so that we understand how important it is to understand what he teaches because if you don't understand the language, you don't understand anything, and math is the language of physics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad