The Habs Lounge Thread V: Jee Sucks Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Why don't you head to work before the snowstorm and stay there until your work shift?

Because I don't want to spend the night at work? There are residences near buy for cheap, but I rather be in my own bed. The driveway should be cleared up and the drive to work will take me triple the time, but whatever. I've driven in snow before.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I'm clearly hitting seasonal depression myself...

I have no motivation to train, to eat well, to go to school, to do anything. All I want to do is lay dead in my bed.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
November is a terrible terrible month. I also had somewhat of seasonal depression the first few weeks. November always sucks only a few more days.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I'm clearly hitting seasonal depression myself...

I have no motivation to train, to eat well, to go to school, to do anything. All I want to do is lay dead in my bed.

Light therapy could help. Have as many white light bulbs at home so it mimics sunlight. I should do that... I spend too much time in the dark as is.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
I think I saw a coyote or a fox when coming back from doing some grocery yesterday

someone tell me there aren't coyotes here

pls

I've seen a fox in Laval.. But that's Laval. ****ing suburbs you see all kinds of animals.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Je vois souvent des moufettes dans mon hood. Elles sortent de nulle part en plus.

Where the hell did you see it? Sur le chandail coton ouaté d'une BS?

Analyzer*

Hab fans suck at trade proposals and it's annoying as hell to see so many made and see how ****ing terrible they are.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I hear ya on girls have been with my girlfriend for four years now and it's a constant battle towards what and why and when and how. Like ****, if you want to do something tonight just say it for christ sakes.

On a semi-related note.. My GF bought me a Gilette fusion super fancy razer. What do I do ? Is this an insult to my beard ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad