The Habs Lounge Thread IV : The Abitibi-Témiscamingue Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I remember the Villanueva riot in Montreal like it was yesterday. I was up all night watching everything on TV.

**** happened in my neighborhood (granted, mtl-nord is fairly big) but I had no idea it happened until my brother called me the next morning all concerned.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
hey guys, if this isn't the appropriate thread for this kind of post, mods can move it or delete it.

I'm looking for the goal Subban scored (I think it was against Boston, and I think it was in these most recent playoffs). Where he was standing at the blue line, I think the Habs were on the PP, and he's like BEGGING for the puck, practically jumping up and down. And then he buries a slap shot.

Looked for it on YouTube but couldn't find it. I figured you guys would remember the goal and be able to find it a lot quicker than I :)

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
hey guys, if this isn't the appropriate thread for this kind of post, mods can move it or delete it.

I'm looking for the goal Subban scored (I think it was against Boston, and I think it was in these most recent playoffs). Where he was standing at the blue line, I think the Habs were on the PP, and he's like BEGGING for the puck, practically jumping up and down. And then he buries a slap shot.

Looked for it on YouTube but couldn't find it. I figured you guys would remember the goal and be able to find it a lot quicker than I :)

Around 2:30

[Yt]mviW1a2WDDA[/MEDIA]

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Wednesday night

Snow at times heavy. Amount 15 to 25 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 3.

God I hate this province.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Come back to us, it's almost different !

Soon, soon. Another winter to get through.

At least in Montreal I can say "**** it, I'm taking the bus/metro". Here I have to dig out my car out of the snow after every storm.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Hey.. yo.

We need a new thread title.

First one with the coolest title wins nothing

68*

Hey.. yo.

We need a new thread title.

First one with the coolest title wins nothing

Pants Up Don't Loot Edition.

Man I hate my receding hairline and my thinning hair. I'm way too good looking to have this **** happen to me at 23 years old. Depressed as ****.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Pants Up Don't Loot Edition.

Man I hate my receding hairline and my thinning hair. I'm way too good looking to have this **** happen to me at 23 years old. Depressed as ****.

Stay strong friend, stay strong.

I swear it's a massive problem these days, on the same level if not even worse than the chubby girl problem.

My hairline has been receding since the age of 18, now I'm long lost but the kind of comments I had and still get... I mean who the **** cares about my hair ? I know I don't, I care about your stupid comments for christ sakes.

Analyzer*

If you wear a hat too much you lose your hair.

I tried to avoid that, but now I have to wear a hard hat at work for almost 12 hours a day.

Goodbye, hair.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
If you wear a hat too much you lose your hair.

I tried to avoid that, but now I have to wear a hard hat at work for almost 12 hours a day.

Goodbye, hair.

Yeah. The worst is probably sport with a hat on. Unfortunaly for me, thats probably why I have no more hair :laugh: Football for 3 hours 3 days a week and hockey 4 days a week for 2 hours probably killed it, then you add all the time I've spent snowboarding with a helmet on and skateboarding with a helmet on :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
i used to wear hats all the time, even in the house, when i had long hair (but not long enough to tie back). never going long hair again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad