Post-Game Talk: The Greiss is Right | Pens - 1, Isles - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crosby the Crybaby*

My only comment:

Where was Sestito and the toughness? I thought he was supposed to bring the fights and the physicality to this soft, soft team!

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
**** Kessel and Kunitz. total garbage... oh and **** Cullen too. stupid vet who constantly goes to the box...

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
-Kessel, paid to one thing and he can't do it

Coming from a huge fan of Phil for 5 ish years, he has always been missing that one timer. On that last play, if Kessel had anything close to a one timer, Greiss would not have had a shot. Instead, he had to take a couple of miliseconds to fumble the puck, settle it, and by that time, Hamonic saved it.

I actually thought Phil played well this game from an outsider.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I don't have minuses for players. This team is so close to breaking out and it's definitely there. They just cannot get over that hump the whole way. We are so close to being dangerous.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Something something snakebit, something something hot goalie.

Kunitz is trash on skates. We blew a golden opportunity to get precious points. Kessel's gotta ****ing wake up someday, right?

King of the Fall

Aug 26, 2007
That last PP was pretty poor. Cold goalie like that, I think we should of been looking to get a lot of shots on. The Isles took away a lot of time and space, but we shouldn't have been so passive there

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Pens still try to make perimeter perfect tap ins instead of shooting the puck when they have opportunities. It's absurd it is going to cost them the playoffs. They don't deserve it.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Easily pick up a point or 2 without Cullen's dumb penalty.
He should be benched with bodies coming back.

Phil is so freakin' annoying.
Especially at 6.8M dollars.

Nakawick

Minty Fresh
Apr 5, 2010
The Range
Phil had a one timer for period. Sid needs to be a goal scorer and he isn't right now. Stopping up and deferring, not going aggressive to the net.

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa
Yeah, this might be the game I turn on Kessel. I was perfectly content to give him some time to "settle in", but that last play.... it's like he just completely forgot how to shoot the puck. Is that possible?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I can't wait for this thread to devolve into a "OMG KESSEL SUXS!!!!" mess.

Before this thread goes off the rails, I think Kessel played well but he needs to finish more. Geno fit that in today's game too. I wasn't that high on Schultz today tbh.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Coming from a huge fan of Phil for 5 ish years, he has always been missing that one timer. On that last play, if Kessel had anything close to a one timer, Greiss would not have had a shot. Instead, he had to take a couple of miliseconds to fumble the puck, settle it, and by that time, Hamonic saved it.

That'll go over like a turd in a punch bowl with the knee jerkers on this forum.

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
+Sid
+Letang
-Cullen
-Kunitz
---Kessel - not so much because of his game as a whole, but because of his continued pattern of whiffing on critical shots

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon

that didn't have anything to do with a one timer... he had 1/3 of the net open after he stopped the puck. an elevated weak ass shot goes in there. he's a ****ing idiot...

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada

It's not just one timers though, he can't score from anywhere.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
**** this team. they're ****ing going nowhere besides losing their 1st and an embarrassing sweep to the Caps.

Kess can **** himself. ****ing pathetic shot attempts. Eat **** you ass hole.

Gold Diamond

Watermarks
Jul 11, 2008
Coatesville, PA

That dude had ONE job and that is to ****ing score. The tying goal was one his stick with 5 seconds left and he misses the wide open net. **** him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad