OT: The Green men were called "40 year old virgins" by the SJ announcers

• Thread starter Captain Mittens*
  • Start date

Ron*

Those two guys are awesome. Very fair on Kings - Sharks broadcasts. I like them more and more each time I listen to them.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
It's amazing this shtick is still ongoing in Vancouver. Folks haven't grown tired of these clowns yet or do they still think this is an original idea instead of the ripped off and recycled idea it is?

Given that, of course I loved Remenda's shots. Glorious.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Hey, if Vancouver fans like these two guys more power to them.

They certainly shouldn't be surprised when the green men are targeted for derision by every other NHL fan base. Isn't that kind of what these two ass clowns want?

I have no problem with the San Jose announcers echoing what their fans are thinking.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
I can't believe some canucks fans still defend these two idiots (the Green Men).

But Remanda and Hahn ARE homers. They're both great when they're calling games that don't involve the Sharks.

KingKopitar11*

Lmao that was good. I wish bob and Jim were a bit snappy :).

Kings4thecup

Aug 16, 2010
Sacramento, CA
Living here in NoCal I have to hear these guys all the time. Remenda is awful. I have never seen a color man get so many things wrong during a game. Literally every thing he says is wrong, then they will show a replay, and he has to go back and say he missed it.

Hahn I can deal with. He's not a bad play-by-play guy.

Green Men are awful, and 40 year-old virgins is a fair assessment.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad