GOALS ALLOWED PER GAME
|
3.73 (29th)
51.6% (7th)
|
FACEOFFS
|
47.4% (25th)

Thanks to Stars99Lobo37 for the table, he really helped me!

GO PANTHERS!!!!

Last edited:

Tooth Rez

Oct 24, 2009
West Palm Beach
all over the Caps board in their misery threads about the season being over you can find nearly every poster mentioning how they are a lock for getting 4 points from over these next two games.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
We can't afford to let up and underestimate this team because of their record. Full throttle, boys.

THIS

A dying wolf can still bite you. We aren't exactly that far ahead of them and could literally be in the same position as them if we lost these next two.

We need to come out hard and take it to them. They own us in Washington, but hopefully without Semin we may do alright. I know Ribeiro owns us which I am not looking forward too because I'm sure he'll put up 3 points like he usually does against us.

We need to play hard tomorrow. I will be severely disappointed with any type of loss tomorrow night. We need to keep winning to make up for that start.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
One of the local news stations down here just mentioned we've lost 8 of the last 9 games in Washington. :clap:

Tooth Rez

Oct 24, 2009
West Palm Beach
my mistake, i meant to say i was reading that 95% of posters on their board were speaking of how the CAPS were guaranteed to beat the "Crappy Cats". i personally never underestimate any match but as we all know and fully understand: when you're at the bottom you gotta look up

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Despite the Caps awful struggles, the odds are greatly against us when you look at how we've fared in D.C. over the past few seasons. As GR tweeted just before, we've lost the last five meetings there, been outscored 19-6, and two of the past three games have been shutouts. The win on Thursday hopefully will keep the team's morals high.

I don't see a high chance in sweeping the two-game series, but winning this one I think would be more of a challenge than at Tuesday's game at home. I wonder if the trade of Ellerby lights a fire under certain players like Kuba for example to play better defensively. I'm hoping for equal production from every line. That's how we'll get the win.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Nice job on the "Game Thread" Millar :handclap:

Interesting that we're better than Washington in almost every team stat. Ovechkin's last post game interview showed the state of mind for this team which is DEFLATED. Let's get the juices flowing early on and not be the end to Washington's misery.

I dislike the Capitals the most in our division. It sure looks like this year could be the tipping point for a re-build if they don't make the playoffs. They have 9 UFA's this year, only 11 players signed for next season and those 11 players total just under $44 million. I think the cap next year is $64 million.

Shut down Ovechkin and Backstrom, Holtby and Neuvirth have the worst stats for goalies in the league with minimum 5 games played. I want to see Ovi :cry: tonight. Let's keep this momentum going and finish off the road trip strong with 7 out of 8 pts and slap them around at home Tuesday.

ANY WORD ON BERGENHEIM'S RETURN OR GREIVANCE SITUATION AT ALL??

TheEkbombIsReal

Paaaaaanthers
Aug 19, 2011
Gothenburg
Some twitter quotes -

Harvey Fialkov ‏@hfialkov

Prabably Holtby in net 1-4. 473 Gas vs Theo #flapanthers
----------------------------------------------
Steve Goldstein ‏@goldieonice

#FlaPanthers looks like same lineup as last game. Would make Kovalev the scratch.

14-9-88 top line.
Harvey Fialkov ‏@hfialkov

Dineen not on ice. Took a puck off leg. yesterday. #flapanthers

#FlaPanthers skate 14-9-88 , 12-57-82, 11-50-32, 18-25-22. Looks like Kovalev scratched.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Some twitter quotes -

#FlaPanthers skate 14-9-88 , 12-57-82, 11-50-32, 18-25-22. Looks like Kovalev scratched.

Hopefully Versteeg takes this as a learning experience??

Would we be fine with:

Versteeg - Weiss - Mueller
Flash - Shore - Hubbs

as the top two lines? I think it would either work amazingly between Mueller and Steeg or it would implode very quickly. Flash is able to adapt and would be a nice fit with Hubs and Shore. Thoughts?

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
Excellent job on the GDT.

Its quite simple if we come to work we are going to win 60-75% of our games against our lazy opponents. Tonight is no exception. Bring the lunch pale boys.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Holtby looked really awkward in the Pens game last Sunday. Hope he isn't any better tonight if he's playing.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
How long does it take to make a GDT thread?

This one was pretty funny, good job.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Good job on the GDT Millar! Had to read the Caps lineup twice cause I thought I was reading it wrong :laugh:

Should be a good test for the Cats tonight, lets see if they can keep the point streak alive and pressure Tampa.

Dineen shuffling the lines should be interesting. I want to see how Versteeg handles the move.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Watching the Pens - NJ game before I have to leave for work @ 2:30. Two of a handful of teams I haven't seen game action of yet.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
PSLguy said:
Dineen shuffling the lines should be interesting. I want to see how Versteeg handles the move.

#FlaPanthers looks like same lineup as last game. Would make Kovalev the scratch.

Like it said, same lines as last game (thank you Jebus for the Kovalev scratch again :D). Versteeg didn't seem to have a whole lot of energy out there last game, pretty disappointing game from him. I mentioned in the last GDT he looked more like Kovalev than like Mueller.

If Versteeg starts to pick it up, I think our team is in good shape. If we could role 2 lines with a productive Mueller on one an Versteeg on the other for half a game, we would be hard to stop offensively.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
I hope Versteeg picks it up, because I want to see Mueller back on a line with Shore and Hubs. They seemed to click really well.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I hope Versteeg picks it up, because I want to see Mueller back on a line with Shore and Hubs. They seemed to click really well.

Yes, and the Flash - Weiss - Versteeg line last year really seemed to click well together. At some points of the season was statistically the best line in the NHL (first half anyways).

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL
That had me laughing for a while, soooo random. :laugh:
Thanks. :laugh: You would have thought I was drunk when I made this GDT, but I was completely sober.

Excellent job on the GDT.

Its quite simple if we come to work we are going to win 60-75% of our games against our lazy opponents. Tonight is no exception. Bring the lunch pale boys.

Thank you! I really appreciate it. :)

How long does it take to make a GDT thread?

This one was pretty funny, good job.

Thanks! :)

It takes me about two days, but total time is about 4-7 hours. This took about 6, it's more of coming up with ideas for the threads than anything.

Good job on the GDT Millar! Had to read the Caps lineup twice cause I thought I was reading it wrong :laugh:

Should be a good test for the Cats tonight, lets see if they can keep the point streak alive and pressure Tampa.

Thanks! I knew I would trick some people with it. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad