The Great John Hayden Debate (& other ex-Hawks): Volume 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I feel bad for the guy. There’s a good chance he has no idea how to do anything other than play hockey. So of course he’d keep trying that before facing the seemingly unscalable challenge if learning something else from scratch.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I feel bad for the guy. There’s a good chance he has no idea how to do anything other than play hockey. So of course he’d keep trying that before facing the seemingly unscalable challenge if learning something else from scratch.

He is only 1-1.5 years short of a degree so this is not really true. He spent 3 years at UNO. He can easily go back to school and start a career like the rest of us. He is not that old.

Reactions: Marotte Marauder

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
For some reason I thought Snuggs had to retire because of the concussions. Had no clue he's still playing hockey.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Okay, but what about the Morin/Pirri/Jayes days? Remember when they were the future?!?

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Okay, but what about the Morin/Pirri/Jayes days? Remember when they were the future?!?
That sucked lol. NONE of the Summer 2010 player acquisitions amounted to jack squat. The one player that did, left via college UFA. Saad was part of the Versteeg trade, IIRC. That was the only player they got that amounted to jack squat.

Last edited:

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
It doesn’t seem like Pens fans are too fond of Kahun so far reading through their GDT. It looks like he will be starting in the bottom 6 to start the season. Time will tell though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad