GBU The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Weekend at Andy's

Bobby Bottle Service

Win for Rick
Dec 15, 2005
Toronto
Was an amazing visit regardless and frankly I'm in awe of the city and it infrastructure etc. It was a cool experience and I didn't mean to shit on the city at all. I'm from Rochester and it'd def no better lol. Was just a cool trip seeing the city and being with my wife. So much to do there I wish I had more time because I'd probably be able to give a better analysis of the city. Cheers man!
Been living here for 27 years. Trust me in this... Toronto is much more enjoyable when the Leafs suck.

Reactions: DJN21

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
The numbering changes by province. For example, the provincial highways in NS are 101, 102, etc.

Yea I figured it was like that. I didn’t hit the highway when I was in Quebec a few years ago so I didn’t know what it was called. I assume it starts with a 3.

All I know is I had to get a hotel in Gatineau, even though I had business in Kanata, because all of the hotels were no vacancy.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Does anyone have Jokiharju's defending on the 2v1 goal where Dahlin decides to slide to protect the pass and Joki comes barreling in doing the same thing but overshoots horribly.

I honestly laughed out loud at that moment, it should be a forever meme in gif format.
The image is seared upon my brain. it's when I stopped paying attention. But it was only after goals 3,4 & 5 when I finally signed off......... That was only a couple of minutes of playing time tho.... so I feel like I hung in there long enough but not too long.... lol!

Last edited:

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Its is possible, but I hope not. I mean, by the time you hit the allstar break the team systems should be hitting a groove, not being changed and taught. Most lines should be fairly set and the team is working on dialing it in.

In my mind, if coaching panicked after a couple losses and started changing lines and installing new things into the system at this time of year, then that is a coaching mistake, and shows how much that staff needs to be worked on as much as the player makeup.
I think other teams started to pay attention to the Sabres who actually were pretty easy to figure out and implemented game plans that took away the good things the team has been able to do....... speed through the NZ, good passing and scoring off the rush..... and exposed all the things the team doesn't do well...... i.e; anything that has to do with playing defense... in any of the 3 zones!

I have watched the systems and tactics opponents have thrown at the Sabres of late and its apparent, the Sabres have zero clue as to how to respond and are no longer able to dictate much play.

And the players know it and are depressed.

Bendium

Oct 18, 2019
I think other teams started to pay attention to the Sabres who actually were pretty easy to figure out and implemented game plans that took away the good things the team has been able to do....... speed through the NZ, good passing and scoring off the rush..... and exposed all the things the team doesn't do well...... i.e; anything that has to do with playing defense... in any of the 3 zones!

I have watched the systems and tactics opponents have thrown at the Sabres of late and its apparent, the Sabres have zero clue as to how to respond and are no longer able to dictate much play.

And the players know it and are depressed.
The bolded is a complete failure by coaching and management. You should never expose your young players to getting caved with no vet coverage/support and coaching that can guide them thru it. Just unacceptable.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
tumblr_o7ql8kTsdI1tpri36o1_400.gif

• Haha
Reactions: oldgoalie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad