The Golden Knights make a spoof video of Happy Days with Pacioretty as the Fonze

Mulletman

Feb 23, 2013
To kick off their second season in the League, the Vegas Golden Knights just made a poor spoof video of the old hit TV show Happy Days: Golden Knights launch second season with 'Happy Days' parody

Personally I wasn't a big fan of this, especially as it seems like they've made Max Pacioretty play one of the most iconic TV characters of all time, the Fonze. Now Max Pacioretty is probably one of the least iconic hockey players out there. Yeah the Golden Knights doesn't really have any iconic players, but they could've at least used Fleury as he's a former number 1 pick and looks most like the Fonze out of all the guys on the roster.

Oh and they also failed to use one of the most badass and iconic TV moments of all time that would've fit perfectly, especially as they beat the Sharks last year in the playoffs:

Saekk

Jul 25, 2017
Thought people are actually upset about this funny spoof, but realized it's a Mulletman thread, carry on.

Mulletman

Feb 23, 2013
Mulletman, do you think the Knights jumped the shark?
Well one could make an argument that they did jump the Shark last year in the playoffs when they beat the Sharks. Because it had been an incredible season up untill that Point and it was pretty much downhill from there on out...

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
I thought it was great. Dunno why people would whine about this. So many problems in the world, but this is the thing to die on.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I was gonna say something about yelling at clouds, then I realized who the OP was.

Yeah, how dare Vegas disrespect THE FONZE

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
Mulletman is the PFTCommenter of HFBoards I hope, if not oh boy somebody rolled snake eyes in the genetic crap game

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
To kick off their second season in the League, the Vegas Golden Knights just made a poor spoof video of the old hit TV show Happy Days: Golden Knights launch second season with 'Happy Days' parody

Personally I wasn't a big fan of this, especially as it seems like they've made Max Pacioretty play one of the most iconic TV characters of all time, the Fonze. Now Max Pacioretty is probably one of the least iconic hockey players out there. Yeah the Golden Knights doesn't really have any iconic players, but they could've at least used Fleury as he's a former number 1 pick and looks most like the Fonze out of all the guys on the roster.

Oh and they also failed to use one of the most badass and iconic TV moments of all time that would've fit perfectly, especially as they beat the Sharks last year in the playoffs:

Correction: MA Fleury is actually the Fonz, Henry Winkler got second billing after Ron Howard in the intro. Pacieretty is actually Mr. Cunningham, he was always last during the intro.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad