The future player black list

Status
Not open for further replies.

RLC

Aug 7, 2004
Montreal
If the season is cancelled and next September it's replacement players then any player in the world get's a chance to send their resume. This would be in effect the final offer of the NHL to any current NHPLA member to vote with his resume to return to work. The Nhlpa player that refuses or does not apply is stating that he does not want to work for the NHL. Lists should be compiled and declaired as "undesireable hockey players" free to offer their services to and club "execpt the NHL" The nhl would not want this list of players to polute the thinking and disrupt the new players and their progression or production" The re-establishment of good teams will be the NHL's prime concern and shutting out the "undesireable" has to be on the owners minds going forward.

Son of Steinbrenner

Jul 9, 2003
RLC said:
If the season is cancelled and next September it's replacement players then any player in the world get's a chance to send their resume. This would be in effect the final offer of the NHL to any current NHPLA member to vote with his resume to return to work. The Nhlpa player that refuses or does not apply is stating that he does not want to work for the NHL. Lists should be compiled and declaired as "undesireable hockey players" free to offer their services to and club "execpt the NHL" The nhl would not want this list of players to polute the thinking and disrupt the new players and their progression or production" The re-establishment of good teams will be the NHL's prime concern and shutting out the "undesireable" has to be on the owners minds going forward.
:lol:

are you going to pay to see uhl chl and echl players play?

hockeytown9321

Jun 18, 2004
Sounds like a great idea. Maybe while the NHL is in Washington declaring impasse they can stop off for a qucik anit-trust lawsiut too. :shakehead

Schlep Rock

Feb 28, 2002
USA
hockeytown9321 said:
Sounds like a great idea. Maybe while the NHL is in Washington declaring impasse they can stop off for a qucik anit-trust lawsiut too. :shakehead

It's like hockey's version of the "no-fly" list.

"No play! No play!"

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Son of Steinbrenner said:

I would. I never want to see players like Linden, Damphousse, Boughner, Alfredson, Stevenson, Irbe, Bertuzzi etc. play again. They're a disgrace to the game.

RLC

Aug 7, 2004
Montreal
Son of Steinbrenner said:

It's been way too expensive for me to go to a game for years now, but I doo watch every game on TV. Concidering the Habs ( me team ) have good prospects and lots of those would step right in, YES I would watch every game and my Team and my teams sweaters play again. If it took 3 years to regain the quality club I once had then it's like a rebuilding plan but I would be on par with all the other clubs along the way. And if it takes 3 years then it takes 3 years.
Did you watch the JR. guys play for team Canada, if you did and found the games very entertaining then that's my point.

Schlep Rock

Feb 28, 2002
USA
Habs13 said:
I would. I never want to see players like Linden, Damphousse, Boughner, Alfredson, Stevenson, Irbe, Bertuzzi etc. play again. They're a disgrace to the game.

Let me pose this question to you... if the NHL came back tomorrow you would truly never go see another game again? Never watch it on TV?

I think I'm going to create a database of all posters who say they'll never watch another game again (by the way, if you're giving up on NHL hockey... why are you here?) and whenever the NHL is playing again see how many of them make posts mentioning they were at the game or saw the game blahblahblah

It's an empty "threat" by about 99% of people that make it.

Last edited:

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Schlep Rock said:
Let me pose this question to you... if the NHL came back tomorrow you would truly never go see another game again? Never watch it on TV?

I think I'm going to create a database of all posters who say they'll never watch another game again (by the way, if you're giving up on NHL hockey... why are you here?) and whenever the NHL is playing again see how many of them make posts mentioning they were at the game or saw the game blahblahblah

I said I didn't want to see those players again.. not NHL hockey. I might not ever go see a game again, at least not for a while. But I'll be watching Montreal games on tv.

Still, I'll be counting down the days untill certain players leave the game. Which is what I meant.. And yes, I'll watch the teams the players mentioned play for as long as it's against Montreal.

Charge_Seven

Aug 12, 2003
Habs13 said:

Those guys are simply doing their job. If you've got a problem with that, then I suggest watching waterpolo.

I'll watch every player again. The ones that made comments good and bad about the NHLPA, and the direction they went.

Strazzobosco

Dec 6, 2004
Fairfax, VA
I really, really doubt that replacement players would be used. Why? If the "NHL" restarts again, I'm pretty sure the teams would still be legally responsible for all those contracts they have with the locked-out players, regardless if they play them! Do you really see the NHL paying out the locked-out players millions just to prove a point? The only way to get around it is to suspend the player for not showing up to training camp, and the players are smarter than that...

Wetcoaster

RLC said:
If the season is cancelled and next September it's replacement players then any player in the world get's a chance to send their resume.
No. Immigration laws in canada and the US prevent that.

Only Canadians (and legal Canadian permanent residents) can play for Canadian based teams and only US citizens (and legal US alien residents) can play for US based teams - Europeans need not apply. No work permits will be available for foreign nationals under immigration laws.

HeavyD

Feb 25, 2004
Habs13 said:

Good...one less ignorant fool watching our game. BTW, you are a disgrace to fans.

misterjaggers

Sep 7, 2003
The Duke City
Schlep Rock said:

A couple posters have claimed they'd never attend another game if salaries are capped. :lol: I suspect these shills will cease posting as soon as things are settled.

MeatTornado

I was born ready
Oct 25, 2004
Vancouver
Steve L said:
oooh, someones touchy that a nuck player is on that list. :joker:
Take Linden and Bertuzzi off his list and he still comes off as kind of an ass. I should write down a name every time i hear someone claim that they wont go back to watching the NHL whenever they get back to hockey... I'd say most of them are full of crap.

Schlep Rock

Feb 28, 2002
USA
misterjaggers said:
A couple posters have claimed they'd never attend another game if salaries are capped. :lol: I suspect these shills will cease posting as soon as things are settled.

It's the same people who said if Bush won re-election they'd move to Canada.

HeavyD

Feb 25, 2004
Steve L said:
oooh, someones touchy that a nuck player is on that list. :joker:

oh...u caught me :huh:

I could care less if u dont want to watch a "nuck" player pal. I am glad u are not one of our fans. If u are going to make a pre-pubescent blanket statement about a bunch of players who have completely diff (non-existent) roles in the labour dispute, back it up with some kind of reasoning at the least. Now when u get home from school be sure to think of another one of those witty comebacks to 'aggravate' me :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad