Post-Series Talk: The Florida Panthers (A1) defeat the Tampa Bay Lightning (WC1) 4 games to 1

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
The Cats are the crown of the East. No weaknesses, top-end talent, D, depth, goaltending, and experience. They just know how to win; remind me of peak Bruins.

Had Tampa as my sleeper, they came into these playoffs hot; suppose I was wrong. I still don't count out a core of Kuch, Vasi, Point, Hedman, and possibly Stamkos.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Yeah having goals called back is frustrating, but in a 4-1 series where the losing team looks as bad as they did for such long stretches it’s not longer about the officiating

RabbleMasterBlaster

J't'un gars d'chez nous
Jun 29, 2020
Singapore
Getting stomped in an elimination game never feels good. Tampa is definitely on the decline. This is hockey. Thought the cats deserved a better fate last year and it seemed so did they. No quarters were giveth.

I don't think Boston has the horses to compete but could see the rangers giving it a good shot.

The West sucks so really doesn't matter who comes out on top.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Getting stomped in an elimination game never feels good. Tampa is definitely on the decline. This is hockey. Thought the cats deserved a better fate last year and it seemed so did they. No quarters were giveth.

I don't think Boston has the horses to compete but could see the rangers giving it a good shot.

Not sure how anyone is beating Vegas.

Reactions: Esteban

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

I actually disagree, while injured vs Vegas Bob carried them to the Finals, this team is a lot better. Canes, Rangers and Bruins are all tough outs too. But feels good for tonight.

Reactions: Givememoneyback

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
You were quick getting that av up of Kucherov playing in tonight's game.
AV? I have had it since it happened. Nice try to burn me but it was an ice cold landing. I have been a lightning fan since they were invented and I go to meet the 2004 Stanley Cup team with because my hockey team won states.
You were quick getting that av up of Kucherov playing in tonight's game.
Not salty, the deeper team won. We still are a better franchise. Good luck signing all your players in the offseason.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
AV? I have had it since it happened. I have been a lightning fan since they were invented and I go to meet the 2004 Stanley Cup team with because my hockey team won states.

Not salty, the deeper team won. We still are a better franchise. Good luck signing all your players in the offseason.
Nice to find silver linings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad