Libbs

Jul 20, 2010
Halifax, NS
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

2013 QMJHL Champions! YEAH BABY!

This feeling will NEVER get old! Now lets bring home that Memorial Cup!:yo:

MRM7

Mar 25, 2013
Champs baby champs. That was ****ing amazing. I love everyone here!!!! That was the best night of my life woooooooooo!!! Together we did

JackFr

Jun 18, 2010
What a season. What a team. What a ****ing team.

It's been amazing guys. This is my last year living in the city, and I never thought I'd end it like this. Best building in the league.

Stefan Fournier is the man.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I am so charged up right now. Just to think it was just 3 years ago that we were the laughing stock of the Q. Now what!

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
I just got my hearing back lol, what a special moment it was to be there though and it may never happen again in my lifetime. What an ending to the season though its been a great season and hopefully we can win the memorial cup!

Libbs

Jul 20, 2010
Halifax, NS
Everyone stood from about the 2 minute mark then the rink exploded! Different kind of experience for this one as the last league championship I saw was decided by an OT goal.

bigdirty

Mar 11, 2010
I was at work all night, though luckily I work in a hotel with lots of TVs in the hotel bar, and it was pretty amazing to see pretty much the entire hotel staff slip down to the bar once there was 5 minutes left. Even those who don't follow hockey were pumped up. It's hard to overstate just how big an impact the Mooseheads have on this city.

Drouin with the regular season and playoff MVP is his damn draft year. I imagine that hasn't happened too many times.

Big congratulations to Baie-Comeau as well. They had an incredible year, and probably would have won the title in most years. They were tough as all holy hell and left it all on the ice. Gutsy effort all series, once the disappointment wears off they are going to be very proud of what they did this season.

Okay, now it's time for the rest of Canada to find out what they're up against. Let's get to Saskatoon and get it done.

leafygoods

Defending Champs
Aug 12, 2009
Halifax
Amazing game, and season! the boys and the fans deserve this! I've never seen the Metro Centre rocking quite this much! downtown is alive and i love it!!

Big props to the Drakkar. I've been hating all series long but they fought us hard and were the only team that may have outworked us all playoffs. They have a hell of a team and a bright future.

Enjoy it Halifax, we deserve a celebration like this! I'll be doing shots at the Goggle if anyone wants to join! hahaha

Killahpunk

Legend
Jun 29, 2009
Eastern Canada
MoosePresident012907.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad