The Feel Good Thread

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Take a moment to reflect, and post up some pictures of your favourite moments in recent Bruins history. Ill get the ball rolling (not sure if you can post pictures or not but if not just delete thread)

The emotional rollercoaster that ended on a high

168684871_slide.jpg

The elation of a comeback (although in the end we lost, that goal had me leap off my bed and into the ceiling fan :laugh:)

850959406.gif

Keep them coming, its gonna be a longer winter (for me) and a long summer for you guys accross the pond

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
My favorite moment today was peering around the Montreal bar at the faces of the Habs fans. I hate that team.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
:) This is a cool thread I like it. Very nice memories. I hope the Rangers lose tonight so we can interview Jeff Gorton. Oh and isn't sweet that, that other team lost last night! hahahahaha! I hate that %$^&**& team more than anything.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Hard to believe that the huge game 7 comeback vs. the Leafs was 2 years ago today, May 13.

So much has changed in the last two years it's hard to fathom. Over half the players who dressed in that game are gone.

Players still under contract who played in that Game 7:

Lucic
Kelly
Hamilton
Chara
Bergeron
Seidenberg
Krejci
Marchand
Rask

I watch a fair bit of sports talk radio shows out of Toronto (Sportsnet shows, Leafs lunch) and this game is still brought up on a weekly basis. Warms my heart.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Great Thread !

I don't post photos but many of my favorites are here ^

Remember "We want Bitz ?"

"Nathan Horton " chant game 4 against the Nucks

The whole Garden singing after the marathon bombings.

2011 had so many great moments.

After punching the Sedin twin ...Marchy was asked why he did that and answered "felt like it":laugh: What a brat.

I miss Savvy still....so much positive energy.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad