The Fan Tribune: As a Sharks bay area hockey only fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
In the last 20 years watching, I noticed especially this year that at the end of it, we are all one hockey family.

Whether or not youre stars fan or this or that. If you notice the way the cards (players(managemange)Coaching) go in this league, is always to the WORST team. Like Redwings Holland going to Oilers (thank god), you know and thats a timeless thing that happens in this sport. So... Its been all worth it.

Thats my message and look forward to many more!

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
In the last 20 years watching, I noticed especially this year that at the end of it, we are all one hockey family.

Whether or not youre stars fan or this or that. If you notice the way the cards (players(managemange)Coaching) go in this league, is always to the WORST team. Like Redwings Holland going to Oilers (thank god), you know and thats a timeless thing that happens in this sport. So... Its been all worth it.

Thats my message and look forward to many more!
I agree sharks wont win a cup anytime soon

Reactions: Khelandros

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Before opening this I figured this was going to be something about how the OP is the only one in his circle that likes Hockey. I mean, I can relate to that.

I can't relate to what was written though because well, I don't understand any of it :dunno:

Reactions: DaveG

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
It's not hard, basically theres a lot of dedication to have good hockey and story lines to keep it interesting. Its not that complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad