GDT: The Edmonton Oilers at Ottawa Senators [] 6PM [] TSN5/TVAS [] Holy Chow! Forsberg! What's up Doc Edition

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
that was a little dumb of kelly. shot it on a two on one without even gaining the center.

also f***ing goalies would have been 5-0 win if they were average and the team would be in the playoffs.

Reactions: Cosmix

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Either my internet sucks or this site does, but I was gonna call Stu scoring, so I would have been wrong anyway

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Are you arguing that they didn't look bad?

You can look bad and still win. Both can be true at the same time.
At the end of the day who cares how they look, as long as you win the game and get the two points that all that matters. How many time this season did the Sens outplayed the other team and lost, the game versus St-Louis perfect example, so for me just win baby I'm happy with that.

Reactions: Ice-Tray

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
At the end of the day who cares how they look, as long as you win the game and get the two points that all that matters. How many time this season did the Sens outplayed the other team and lost, the game versus St-Louis perfect example, so for me just win baby I'm happy with that.
You're right. These 2 points will help us in the push for the playoffs this season.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
Korpi was great. Oilers hit a bunch of posts too. PP finally woke up. Why couldn't we get those type of bounces earlier on in the season?

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Way to go korpi. Thanks Pickard.

Might be the first game a goalie stole for us this year, was there another?
That first Pittsburgh game

So the fact that we did in fact look like very much like shit when he posted that makes it a bad post?

Ok dude.
We didn’t look great. But we’ve also looked great before and lose like Edmonton did tonight. And people still said we looked bad in those games too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad