Injury Report: The Eddy Punch Clock Memorial Infirmary Thread

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
I rage quit last game, and didn’t find anything obvious around here in 3 seconds of looking.

What was the word on Friedman?

Was a travel day so no new info. Will probably Besen something tomorrow but considering we don’t know anything about Suter, the most we’ll learn is his status for the game.

Reactions: mossey3535

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
The team's top AHL prospect in Bains was also hurt in his last game and I don't even know if there's been a single media mention about it.

Injury reporting in this sport is absolutely embarrassing. Hey NHL? I don't care about games in Sweden. I don't care about some newfangled 3rd jersey promotion. I care about having accurate injury reporting about the team I follow so I can have educated discussions about the decisions they're making.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
The team's top AHL prospect in Bains was also hurt in his last game and I don't even know if there's been a single media mention about it.

Injury reporting in this sport is absolutely embarrassing. Hey NHL? I don't care about games in Sweden. I don't care about some newfangled 3rd jersey promotion. I care about having accurate injury reporting about the team I follow so I can have educated discussions about the decisions they're making.
Would you pay $99 a month to have these informed educated discussions?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad