The dynamic between the TSN insiders

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Friedman-Dreger-McKenzie-LeBrun are the best 4 in the biz. Fight me.

They are. Easily.

I love when they report something and the ln a wannabe like Pagnotta says two minutes later, “I can confirm that this happened.”

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I don't get anybody disliking Friedman tbh. He writes something like "Toronto is looking to upgrade their blueline and ______ has defenders to spare" and people here, Twitter and wherever act like he's saying the Leafs are finalizing a trade for Slavin and then suddenly Friedman doesn't have credibility if nothing happens.

It's silly af

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Dreger talks in circles and manages to say quite a bit without saying anything at all. Friedman has gone downhill since joining Sportsnet - way too much speculation and clickbait "thoughts" (i.e. "I wonder if Toronto might be interested in McDavid...now I know this sounds crazy, but McDavid can't be happy with the way things are headed in Edmonton. He's on Ontario boy, grew up watching the Leafs and wants to win a cup now. Toronto is in win-now mode and might have difficulty signing Marner. Toronto would have to add significantly to Marner and hell would have to freeze over...but I do wonder if it's something the two sides are thinking about"). It's the same crap Eklund does which is link high profile players to big market teams to get clicks.
So your saying Zaitsev , Brown and Marner for McDavid and a 7th?

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Friedman i dont mind, at least he's not afraid to put himself out there and let his opinion be heard. Gotta respect that.

Dreger is a MLSE puppet tho, he's the exact opposite of Friedman. He's so fake.

Last edited:

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
People dislike Friedman? Why? He is about the only guy on Soortsnet worth listening to.

No way man, Marek is the best person on that payroll. HC12 is a must listen just because of him, and that's saying a lot considering to most frequent panelists are Kyper and Mac

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad