Toronto
s4xJoSk.jpg

( :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Confused... if Hansen can play in San Jose wearing a Canucks sweater then why does he need a visa to do it in a Sharks sweater?

Are they just trying to shield him from the emotions and distraction of playing his old team only two days after being traded?

It's probably legit and I'm looking for something that isn't there but it seems odd to me. Hope Trump doesn't deport him in the mean time. :scared:

btw Zombo... my cat has spent the past five minutes trying to catch your avatar. :laugh: I always wanted one of those cats that would watch hockey with you and chase the players around the screen..... it was cute for one game; now it's just annoying.

Saturated Fats

This is water
Jan 24, 2007
Vancouver/Edinburgh
No Goldy is sad, but I guess we'll see Crammarosa?

Good lord, gonna take a few tries to get used to that spelling, for sure.

edit: Cramarossa. See? Can we just call him Crammer?

BrockBoeser6

Dec 28, 2013
Vancouver
Can the Canucks just throw in the towel and give the Sharks the night off? We cant risk any of the Sharks getting hurt before the playoffs!

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Judging by the visa talk I'm guessing Hansen isn't playing tonight? Any word on our lines? I'm sure they are horrific with Hansen and Burrows gone now.

Timo Time

73-9
Feb 21, 2012
San Jose, CA
Sharks fan stopping by, this GDT is already gold. :laugh: I can only imagine the thrill if the Sharks win tonight and the whole thing. Goodluck with Golden Boy (Goldobin)!

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Burrows playing his first game with the Sens tonight. Ex-Canucks double header.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Judging by the visa talk I'm guessing Hansen isn't playing tonight? Any word on our lines? I'm sure they are horrific with Hansen and Burrows gone now.

No, it's been previously confirmed that neither Goldobin nor Hansen will make their debuts tonight.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Do the Canucks even have a full slate of forwards for this game? I thought they shipped LaBate, Rendulic and Grenier back to Utica yesterday, and the only forward "papered" was Gaunce?

Doesn't that leave us 1 short, with Goldy unable to play?

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Do the Canucks even have a full slate of forwards for this game? I thought they shipped LaBate, Rendulic and Grenier back to Utica yesterday, and the only forward "papered" was Gaunce?

Biega at forward?

FroshaugFan2

Dec 7, 2006

I count them as two forwards short with Baertschi, Chaput, and Skille out. Are any of them confirmed for tonight?

And only six dmen if Tanev and Tryamkin are still sick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad