Injury Report: The disappearance of Filip Forsberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
Washington traded FF because they thought he was a couple years away; they play a system where not so much of a "complete game" is demanded of their Fs - so if in that system they figured he was a couple years away, why would we think he was going to contribute here this year? MIL is where we DEVELOP our guys, and that's where he belongs until we can rely on him to "do the right things", not just show his O potential.

WartracePred

Sep 29, 2009
Washington traded FF because they thought he was a couple years away; they play a system where not so much of a "complete game" is demanded of their Fs - so if in that system they figured he was a couple years away, why would we think he was going to contribute here this year? MIL is where we DEVELOP our guys, and that's where he belongs until we can rely on him to "do the right things", not just show his O potential.

Because folks around here can't distinguish between what they want and what is reality. I want him in Nashville playing 12-15 minutes a night helping us score. The reality is he's lost unless the puck is on his stick.

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013

He's been sent there according to Cooper.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Twitter says Trotz announced he will be loaned to Sweden for WJC

He was sent to Milwaukee. Forsberg will probably play this weekend and then leave for the WJC according to the Admirals Roundtable. They expect him to go back to Nashville if he plays well.

MarkMM

Jan 30, 2010
Delta, BC
Glad Forsberg is back. Give him some time in Milwaukee and WJC to get back in shape.

Yeah, time in Mil and especially the WJC could do wonders for his confidence, and playing at an elite youth tourney could teach him a thing or two more than he already has.

WartracePred

Sep 29, 2009
Yeah, time in Mil and especially the WJC could do wonders for his confidence, and playing at an elite youth tourney could teach him a thing or two more than he already has.

Not sure he'll learn anything new at the WJC. I'm pretty sure he was captain of the Swedish team last year. I'd rather have him in MIL playing a NA game against stronger guys.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
WJC is nothing compared to the level of regular season AHL games. Not too happy with him going.

i disagree, hopefully he goes and is a standout player and gets some confidence going and is able to translate that confidence into Pro ranks success.

Overall I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little worried about this player. Between Trotz likely trotzing him and to be honest I don't think he's as good as advertised. I could see him busting. Yes I am being negative Nancy I Just have a bad feeling.

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
i disagree, hopefully he goes and is a standout player and gets some confidence going and is able to translate that confidence into Pro ranks success.

Overall I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little worried about this player. Between Trotz likely trotzing him and to be honest I don't think he's as good as advertised. I could see him busting. Yes I am being negative Nancy I Just have a bad feeling.

Once again judging a 19 year old kid as a bust in his very first NHL season. People like this are the worst kind of fan.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
Once again judging a 19 year old kid as a bust in his very first NHL season. People like this are the worst kind of fan.

:laugh: Reading comprehension much? I said I could see it when watching him play but it was just a gut feeling. I see abilities the kid has but not out of this world abilities. I see some good skill with the puck and an above average wrister but I also see an average skater and a guy who might not be as successful in the NHL where there is not a lot of room.

I don't know if he's going to bust or not in fact I hope he turns out to be a hell of a player I'm just giving my honest analysis. Isn't that what this website is about?

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
First night back in Milwaukee and he's tearing it up. Now just to wait until he's back on the preds fourth line to be wasted some more

Two PPGs on Friday playing with Watson and Salomaki. Wait a year or two and call all three up to play as a line in the NHL. Make sure that you have plenty of red light bulbs!

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Forsberg said that he felt tired, but good according to the Admirals Roundtable. Scott Darling recorded his second shut out and 4th win in the 4-0 victory over a slow footed San Antonio team.

Tonight the Ads play at Rockford. The Peaches are 2 points ahead of the Admirals, but have played 5 more games. Rockford is 6-2-2 and Milwaukee 5-4-1 in recent games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad