GBU The Dirty Dozen

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
giphy.gif

Reactions: oldgoalie
May 2, 2005
Niagara Falls
Incoming presser from Krueger.

"The effort level in each period was present. It is a solid foundation to build on. The concepts and principal we have stressed were found in each period but unfortunately we weren't able to capitalize at the end. The two goals are important to our players and will give them the confidence to carry over against Boston. This is a tough divison but the seasons not finished and we will take it game by game."

Reactions: Speedtrials

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Does anybody really know what time it is (I don't)
Does anybody really care (care about time)
If so I can't imagine why (no, no)
We've all got time enough to cry

Reactions: oldgoalie

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
We have 10 more games before we play the Devils again..the losing streak record is ours if we don't get rid of Krueger.

Reactions: Team Cozens

Ace

Oct 29, 2015

Brutally honest answer. But the right one. The time to be polite about this do nothing joke of an organization passed six losses ago

or six years for most of us

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
I wanna see if we can become the first ever NHL team to extend a losing streak out of the teens and into the 20 game range
Only 6 more to tie the 2003-04 Penguins

20+ is doable. The Rangers could play the spoilers if they don't bring at least their "C" game.

upload_2021-3-16_22-2-32.png

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011

Brutally honest answer. But the right one. The time to be polite about this do nothing joke of an organization passed six losses ago

or six years for most of us

giphy-downsized.gif

The guys who are UFA can be open about wanting out, but I won't be surprised if some guys that are RFAs or are still under contract ask to be traded as well

The Pegulas seemingly don't care if the Sabres are run into the ground and their marquee talent like Dahlin have their potential destroyed

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
I wanna see if we can become the first ever NHL team to extend a losing streak out of the teens and into the 20 game range

I think we can do it. I have a lot of faith in this team.

I said we would lose tonight in the battle of losing streaks, and my team did NOT disappoint me.

Reactions: IlikeEich

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
Only 6 more to tie the 2003-04 Penguins

20+ is doable. The Rangers could play the spoilers if they don't bring at least their "C" game.

View attachment 408455

Yeah, it's only that Rangers game that looks like anything other than automatic losses in our next 6.

Boston will use us as toilet paper the next 2 games, even if they are struggling.

We'll help them get right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad