The Dale Weise Appreciation thread

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
I jest I jest...... :laugh:

He fought the tank, and he fought it hard. Dale Weise, our NHL draft hero. Not the hero we deserve, but the Hero we need. Forever shall be enshrined as a great.

I have no idea what to do with myself right now.

To Dale and his oblong head!

dale-weise.png

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
10/10 thread. Would read again and will every day forever. :laugh:

Flyers1987

Apr 23, 2017
Really like how Weise came on at end of year. 7 points in last 10 games. I think it is very simple for him to continue the pace next year, all the fans need to scream Weeeiiiise everytime he touches the puck.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
It will be interesting to see if Hakstol keeps him with Couts and Schenn next year (if he isn't claimed in the ED) - they were clearly our best line down the stretch. In fact, they were playing better than any combination since Raffl - G - V three years ago.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I'm trying to create a gif of the 13 card being flipped where Billy Daly's head turns to Dale Weise's head just as the Jets' logo is revealed, but I don't have the right software. Anyone else want to do it?

Hardnell

Feb 27, 2012
Love the guy. Hakstol doesn't seem to understand that Weise plays every game like it's a playoff game; driving the puck to the net, setting up on the edge of the crease, shooting for rebounds and always finishing his checks.

Hit on Palmieri was magnificient, bordering on a non-call / 2 minute charge

Last edited:

Flyers1987

Apr 23, 2017
Love the guy. Hakstol doesn't seem to understand that Weise plays every game like it's a playoff game; driving the puck to the net, setting up on the edge of the crease, shooting for rebounds and always finishing his checks.

Hit on Palmieri was magnificient, bordering on a non-call / 2 minute charge
I do like Dale's game. Can we try to have a Dale Weise post each day until his first goal of the regular season?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad