TV: The Crossing

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I am watching it but with some trepidation

IT was supposed to premier in late October but got pushes to now--stuff like the concerns my when it comes to engaging a TV show

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Wife put it on DVR and despite my disinterest (as usual) I gave it a shot. I was into it with the 1st episode. I fear it'll suffer from the same crap every time-travel mystery show does, in that it loses itself and/or ends before they explain anything. Other than that we've enjoyed them all.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Watched the first 3 episodes, it couldn't keep my interest.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Not like anybody cares, but this was canceled and the final episodes were (at least) aired. I read that S1 was written to be a complete story on its own, just in case, so there are no major storylines unanswered. You could predict how the biggest part of the ending was going to go, though that's not exactly a bad thing.

I see lots of people having enjoyed this on various sites and boards, surprised that no one here cared at all. Then again, if my wife didn't pick it out I would have never even heard of it otherwise.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Not like anybody cares, but this was canceled and the final episodes were (at least) aired. I read that S1 was written to be a complete story on its own, just in case, so there are no major storylines unanswered. You could predict how the biggest part of the ending was going to go, though that's not exactly a bad thing.

I see lots of people having enjoyed this on various sites and boards, surprised that no one here cared at all. Then again, if my wife didn't pick it out I would have never even heard of it otherwise.

I stopped watching it when I heard it was canceled. However, I didn't know that S1 was written to be like that so I will start back up.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Still have to watch the last 30 minutes but I thought it was one of the better network TV shows, have a friend in one of the recurring roles too, so kind of disappointed it's cancelled. Networks TV shows can falter once they transition from that initial premise into a multi-season state, but I felt there was enough here still for a good 2nd season at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad