The Contraction Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meichel Kane

My Name Is
Jun 6, 2006
With the supposed uncertainly of the Penguins and the talk of teams in Hamilton, Kansas City, Houston, Las Vegas, etc., I think it's time that the current franchises are ranked by their stability.

For this poll, we'll go in order from the most stable franchise to the least stable franchise. Factor in fan base, financial status, and anything like that. Please do not vote based on what teams you like and dislike.

I'll edit this post to form a list from most stable to least stable franchise. Vote by posting what team from the remaining choices is the most stable. No explanation for your choice is necessary, but if you would like to explain, feel free.
-----
Please vote for which team is the most stable (the least likely to be moved/contracted) out of all 30 teams.

My vote is for Toronto.

GSC2k2*

With the supposed uncertainly of the Penguins and the talk of teams in Hamilton, Kansas City, Houston, Las Vegas, etc., I think it's time that the current franchises are ranked by their stability.

For this poll, we'll go in order from the most stable franchise to the least stable franchise. Factor in fan base, financial status, and anything like that. Please do not vote based on what teams you like and dislike.

I'll edit this post to form a list from most stable to least stable franchise. Vote by posting what team from the remaining choices is the most stable. No explanation for your choice is necessary, but if you would like to explain, feel free.
-----
Please vote for which team is the most stable (the least likely to be moved/contracted) out of all 30 teams.

My vote is for Toronto.
I propose we start a new vote for "Most Utterly Idiotic Thread Idea".

Dec 15, 2002
If you want to try it, go try it over on the "Polls and Petitions Board" ... though I suspect it won't go over well there, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad