Post-Game Talk: The Colorado Avalanche wins the Stanley Cup!

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo

metal-gear-solid-otacon (1).gif

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
Uh Nate, you know I know you're a gamer and uh, and all this and uh you know I'm just thinking maybe out loud as far as in your shoes right now it's like alright we've done all the things we can do we've done all the game planning we can do maybe, maybe just f*** it we'll just go in next year and not think that anymore and just win this thing when we don't think so much is that uh am I on the right path at all with this like maybe you just guys think a little too much?

*copied from a reddit post, but obviously Dater's infamous terrible question

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Amazing, been following this team half my life. Forsberg and Landeskog the main Swedish connections for me (no, not Nemeth even though I thoroughly enjoyed it). *LoL* I have been lucky with my two favorit Swedish players all time playing for the same NHL team I guess. 🙃🙂 (Mikael Renberg was another favorit but that's another story.) Having said for years that Landeskog is the best Swedish Captain all time even though he didn't win until now. Since Lidstrom and Sundin are gods in Sweden not many agreed but I couldn't care less (I'm the true expert after all).

Super impressed by Sakic too who finally got it right with the final peaces.

(I do have relatives in Denver too but it's very, very distant... they are not aware of me for sure *LoL*.
Judith LaVoine Swenson got married with a Rosenberg and moved from Minnesota to Denver area, Boulder county about 100 years ago and , it's all I know.)

Last edited:

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad