The Coaches Show Thread IV, 6 PM Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDCox17

Apr 14, 2009
I haven't heard anything about a Scott Arniel version of this show yet. Has anybody else?

"WBNS 97.1 will also remain the flagship home of the Blue Jackets weekly ancillary programs, The Coach's Show with Scott Arniel and the Blue Jackets Sunday Morning Skate (formerly known as Breakfast with the Blue Jackets). The Coach's Show with Scott Arniel will air every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. beginning October 13th and will be hosted by Jeff Rimer and Scott Torgersen." (source: http://bluejackets.nhl.com/club/page.htm?bcid=mul_radio_tv)

Matthew

OK Boomer
Dec 21, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Last I checked The Sham is not updating the podcast feed for the new show. I still had the last show from last season sometime last week.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Did 97.1 cancel the 10am Sunday Morning Blue Jackets show? Or are they just not streaming it online? Or did it move to another time? I've tried a couple times, including today, to access online and I get a national ESPN feed. Today's ESPN topic: The "N" word. I typically avoid 97.1 due to the OSU overkill, so haven't heard what happened. Do they have any active CBJ shows now?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad