GDT: The Circus Goes To Nashville - Canadiens vs Predators - 8pm ET SN, RDS, 690am, 98.5fm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
c2YDOGV.jpg

FiCJ4bh.jpg

WjuO18s.jpg

ieIYj5v.jpg

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
What if by tomorrow our last 4 games are, loss to the worst team in the league (blowing multiple leads), embarassed by geographical rival Maple leafs, lost to Radulov, lost to Subban......ouch something would have to change... right? :dunno:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
What if by tomorrow our last 4 games are, loss to the worst team in the league (blowing multiple leads), embarassed by geographical rival Maple leafs, lost to Radulov, lost to Subban......ouch something would have to change... right? :dunno:

It's so mind boggling that it makes you numb to the whole thing. The owner doesn't seem concerned. Maybe we shouldn't be, either.

Reactions: NoQuinn and Tuggy

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
Im not going to lie....its going to sting seeing PK compete against us.

And Im calling it right now....PK is getting a Gordie Howe hat trick tonight.

This guy is as pure a big moment guy as there is.

Reactions: NoQuinn

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
I am guessing after a loss tonight, we'll win against Buffalo and then Bergevin will meet the media again telling them the answer is in the dressing room.

Reactions: NoQuinn

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Im not going to lie....its going to sting seeing PK compete against us.

And Im calling it right now....PK is getting a Gordie Howe hat trick tonight.

This guy is as pure a big moment guy as there is.

who do you think he ends up fighting? Byron is my guess for no reason.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So Luc Gélinas says Niemi looks like he'll get the start tonight. He was the one doing drills with Waite at the morning skate.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
So Luc Gélinas says Niemi looks like he'll get the start tonight. He was the one doing drills with Waite at the morning skate.

At this point, the more cringeworthy spectacle is not how the Habs will play tonight, but the mangling interviews Luc Gélinas will be conducting at ice level during the pre-game warmups. Gélinas gems have included "How did you felt?" and every exchange always ends with the same cliché, "best of luck".

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
At this point, the more cringeworthy spectacle is not how the Habs will play tonight, but the mangling interviews Luc Gélinas will be conducting at ice level during the pre-game warmups. Gélinas gems have included "How did you felt?" and every exchange always ends with the same cliché, "best of luck".
I tend to forget Luc Gélinas all the games. I don't pay attention.
I would like to see Gaby Gravel trying to do some make-up to the players live before the games and giving a zen advice but I don't think it would help. At least it would be entertaining.

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
Rinne vs Lindgren / Neimi

enough said right there

this is going to be no different then Bobrovsky vs Lindgren

throw your sticks on the ice and call it a day.....we are not even getting that one elusive goal tonight

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I tend to forget Luc Gélinas all the games. I don't pay attention.
I would like to see Gaby Gravel trying to do some make-up to the players live before the games and giving a zen advice but I don't think it would help. At least it would be entertaining.

You know our attention span has gone to smithereens when we're down to considering player make-up options. :laugh:

Reactions: dinodebino
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad