CHI
---
COL
MIN
DAL
---
NSH
WIN

What's ridiculous is if either Winnipeg or Nashville were in any other division, they'd be competing for either the 3rd/4th spot. As it stands, the chances they make it is pretty improbable.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
STL
CHI
---
COL
MIN
DAL
---
NSH
WIN

What's ridiculous is if either Winnipeg or Nashville were in any other division, they'd be competing for either the 3rd/4th spot. As it stands, the chances they make it is pretty improbable.

more of a 4/5th spot in pacific too. sharks might still so some tearing down but until then, all california teams are definitely up there with hawks and blues. though kings don't play as hard as often during the regular season. i also think canucks bounce back a little now that torts is gone, i think they'd be more likely to make it than preds or peg.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
STL
CHI
---
COL
MIN
DAL
---
NSH
WIN

Both are really only a player or two from putting it all together. If Winnipeg could find a goalie, and Nashville can finally find someone who can score, watch out.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
They won the division this season, I don't see why they can't win it again while being little older and more experienced and adding veteran leader like Iginla

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I hate the new playoff format. We're probably going to face MIN again in the first round, and that's the best case scenario.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I think we fall somewhere between 3rd and 5th in the Central, so I voted 4th.

Chicago
St. Louis
------------
Dallas
Colorado
Minnesota
------------
Nashville
Winnipeg

Exactly this. We're going to fight Dallas and Minny for the 3rd place. Voted 4 as well.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I hate the new playoff format. We're probably going to face MIN again in the first round, and that's the best case scenario.

Did they change it again? If not chances are we are not going to get MIN in the first round.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Bring on the Wild again in the playoffs. What are the odds of Barrie and Duchene being injured again if Avs face the Wild.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 25s
Not saying both deals are done, but hearing rumblings on Kane and Toews extensions.

Lets hope for some really sucky deals for Chicago now.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
Chicago Blackhawks ‏@NHLBlackhawks 1m
8 MORE YEARS! The #Blackhawks have agreed to terms with Jonathan Toews and @88PKane.

Here we go. Give us the number... close to 11M please!

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
Sharp is gone by the end of the year for sure. And their 5th and 6th d-man is going to be six figure players from now on.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
they still have matt ****ing cooke there.

hopefully he meets brad stuart next season, and often.

Barrie sends a "pass" directly to Cooke on the RW while Stuart has him lined up for a huge hit. Knocking his gloves off and sent flying right into a haymaker by Bordy. No extra penalties on the play.

One can dream right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad