Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth

stars.png

In the quaint mountain village of Stanley, nestled between the peaks, the villagers faced an annual threat from avalanches that tumbled down the cliffs with an unforgiving force. Among the villagers, there were stories of celestial guardians—stars that held the power to influence the forces of nature.

One winter, as the people of Stanley braced themselves for a colossal avalanche named Valeri, they gathered in the village square. Looking up at the night sky, they called upon the celestial guardians for help. Among the stars that twinkled overhead were Matthew, Tyler, and Jamie—three radiant stars believed to hold special sway over the elements.

The villagers, in earnest prayer, pleaded with Matthew, Tyler, and Jamie to protect them from the impending disaster. Touched by the sincerity of the villagers, the three sister stars began to shimmer with a warm and comforting light, casting a collective glow upon the mountainside.

As Valeri, the avalanche personified, thundered down the slopes, Matthew, Tyler, and Jamie united their celestial energies. Their combined brilliance wove a luminous tapestry that surrounded the avalanche, creating a mesmerizing display of colors that danced with the falling snow.

In this celestial collaboration, the stars gently guided Valeri away from the vulnerable village of Stanley. The villagers, witnessing the miraculous intervention, felt a profound sense of gratitude toward Matthew, Tyler, and Jamie.

From that day forward, the people of Stanley celebrated the harmonious dance of their celestial guardians and the personified avalanche, Valeri. Each winter, bonfires illuminated the night as the villagers recounted the tale of how Matthew, Tyler, and Jamie, through their radiant collaboration, had protected Stanley from the wrath of Valeri.

And so, the stars Matthew, Tyler, and Jamie continued to watch over the mountain village, their names becoming a part of the cherished folklore that united the community with the celestial forces above.

GDT Music
(A little late for Christmas)

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Voted 7. Tried to be realistic. Oettinger is still hurt so we might get a couple.

But then again, we won that first game and the second half of that game was pure pleasure. So maybe ...

Reactions: missionAvs

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
The kinda feeling I have for this one is when you walk down the street, a huge rottweiler gets loose runs over and bites chunk of your ass off, then jumps up and bites one of your ears off, as you try to run to a hospital,you get run over by an old school Mexican gang in a 1964 Chevy Impala, then you try to get up but one of the gang members name Flaco shoots you in the face.

What I’m trying to say is, I think Avs lose this one badly

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
The kinda feeling I have for this one is when you walk down the street, a huge rottweiler gets loose runs over and bites chunk of your ass off, then jumps up and bites one of your ears off, as you try to run to a hospital,you get run over by an old school Mexican gang in a 1964 Chevy Impala, then you try to get up but one of the gang members name Flaco shoots you in the face.

What I’m trying to say is, I think Avs lose this one badly
200w (2).gif

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Georgie last game blew chunks, re-ate those chunks and blew them again. However, the two games before that, he didn't allow any stinkers. Hopefully we get that Georgie tonight.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Lol it's already 3-0. Pavelski always good for 2 goals against the Avs and Duchene always seems to score on us, too.

Where's f***ing Tyler Arnason when you need a dominant performance

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad