Confirmed with Link: The Canes have inked defenseman William Lagesson to a one-year, two-way contract

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017

interesting read of the 7-8th defender types

Reactions: tarheelhockey

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Can confirm. I'd be all about a nice malty Stromwall right now but f***, I'm lucky if I can find a good Kolsch or Hellesbuyck anymore
Seriously. What really kills me is no one wants to actually brew a f***ing lager. Simple lager, kolsch, helles, an actual bock, schwarzbier, etc. I get it, they take a long time to make, but damn it's nice to have an actual lager on a yardwork day.

I love IPAs, I really do, but seriously how many juicy hazy IPAs do you need on a menu at a brewpub? A maximum of 2. That is the answer. Give this brother a variety of styles, please.

I miss Natty Greene's in the Raleigh area actually doing British brewpub styles. Today it seems the only place I can get a lager is Raleigh Brewing Company.

Lastly, I just got back from a month and a half in Brasil, and let me tell you the beer game there is complete shit. They make up for it with fruit, fortunately. Damn I found like one place in the country that served a variety of craft beer. AM Bev has a total stranglehold over the country and it's sad. That's all the Brazilians drink is "maltbier" and Michelob with a faux German beer company name. I really want to see the 🇧🇷 homebrew scene take off more.

I uh... like the signing?

Sigh, yeah, too true.

Me: "Do you have anything that's not an IPA?"

Tender: *looks confused*
*It hurt itself in confusion

Reactions: cptjeff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad