The Canadiens should attempt to sign Alexander Radulov

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I don't think it would work out. Vanek on the fourth line will be something I remember for the rest of my life.

jwrocks1

Mar 28, 2015
if he bolts the KHL early, its not for us, it's for his old coach. They have more cap space, and he already knows Roy

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
Radulov + Therrien = :naughty:

I'd bet a lot of cash that Radulov would go back to Russia as quickly as he'd leave it.

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
I would be a great idea but I'm pretty sure a other team will outbid them I don't see any reason for radulov to take less money (even if he get offered the same contract taxes in QC would mean less money) to come to Mtl over Colorado...

Tourist

Nov 26, 2014
We have a hole at the right wing position and he's one of the best right wingers in the world. I think his offensive skills help our scoring significantly.

If there is a possibility of having him come here MB should obviously seriously explore it, as Radulov really fits a Habs need, but it all looks like quite a long shot right now.

evermix*

If anything, like others have said, he'll head to Colorado. Roy knows how to handle almost anyone, they have an extremely good history.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
These CHacarter and grind jokes are getting old realllllll quick.

Anyways, we should sign him.

Anardil

Nov 25, 2012
West of Chalet BBQ
I don't think that Radulov is even considering the Habs. I feel that the Sekac fiasco has tarnished the Habs reputation with European free agents.

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
Maybe he will go to Chicago ,no wait they don't have Russians on that team . Bunch of grinders.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
I don't think that Radulov is even considering the Habs. I feel that the Sekac fiasco has tarnished the Habs reputation with European free agents.

While the odds of the Habs signing him are essentially nil, being one of the 2 best players not currently in the NHL, along with his theoretical pricetag, there is no way in hell he gets the "Sekac" treatment

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Radulov wouldn't put up with Therrien's ****. Bergevin is too dumb to sign someone with skill over grind. Not happening, sadly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad