GDT: The Calgary Flames visit beautiful Buffalo NY(5pmEDT) Game #4 CGY v BUF

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Levi looks even worse than Vladar, this game will either end up 3-2 because everything will calm down now or end up 6-4 because the goalies are indeed terrible.

Reactions: flames23

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Nobody is taking him lol. I just sit and wait for the day this organization stops putting guys in spots because of contracts, call Wolf up ffs.
They are going to have to give someone a pick to take him, not the other way around

He hasn’t been good since he was gifted that contract by the wizard

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
Vladar will be a decent goalie this year in Calgary… for the Wranglers

2.2 million Vladar 7 million Kadri that's just sickening

They are going to have to give someone a pick to take him, not the other way around

He hasn’t been good since he was gifted that contract by the wizard

Send him down to the minors then. Not like he's getting claimed off waivers.
Wait are we all locking in our entirely too early bad takes for the season? If so I would go place a large sum of money on both Tampa and the Devils not making the playoffs since neither of them currently sit in a playoff spot, you could be rich off those bets.

It’s his first game of the season guys, why has the vitriol on this board been turned up to 11 from every direction to start this season?

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Wait are we all locking in our entirely too early bad takes for the season? If so I would go place a large sum of money on both Tampa and the Devils not making the playoffs since neither of them currently sit in a playoff spot, you could be rich off those bets.

It’s his first game of the season guys, why has the vitriol on this board been turned up to 11 from every direction to start this season?
Some time love at fight sight

No need to see any more lol

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012

I think he’s a decent backup.. he’s having a bad game. The problem is that we have an elite goalie prospect who in no way should be playing in the AHL.

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
I think he’s a decent backup.. he’s having a bad game. The problem is that we have an elite goalie prospect who in no way should be playing in the AHL.
Doesn’t help anyone to have Wolf sitting as backup playing once week. We need Vladar to find his game to at least pass as serviceable so we can trade him.

There’s really no rush to bring Wolf up.

Reactions: deleted user

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
This team needs so much more speed. The absences of Pelletier and Kylington are really unfortunate

Reactions: Boomstick

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Add 4.5 mil that Coleman gets
4.9 mil sir.

He was bad last season too lol. Why can't we include those games.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
This team needs so much more speed. The absences of Pelletier and Kylington are really unfortunate
Isn't that the truth. I've noticed we have a lot of trouble with even a modicum of speed coming the other way. Tuch turned it up to maybe a 6/10 and Weegar took a tripping penalty to stop him from continuing wide in the zone.

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
Devon Levi is the only 22 year old to have played in the NHL this year (same age as Wolf), is also 1 of the 3 best goalie prospects in the world, and was the only other goalie to have an argument for best goalie not in the NHL last year. Look at his he has started to us year. He is a great example of why having another option for the backup isn’t a bad idea to manage his games in the NHL this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad