GDT: The Calgary Flames visit beautiful Buffalo NY(5pmEDT) Game #4 CGY v BUF

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I really don't understand why everyone cares so much about the Oilers. They're nothing to me unless we're playing them.

Reactions: DFF

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
I couldn't believe I did it again, got in on the early bird rate. Tonight I'm glad haha. Did for Bedard watch as much as anything.

Good win tonight.
The last few yrs I've worked during so many games that paying for just the third period seemed silly considering I'd still be watching just slightly delayed. That coupled with the fact that snet has been showing a lot of flames games nationally the last few yrs (almost half our season it seems) that it just felt unnecessary.
Now I'm wanting to check out more games again and my IPTV service has been somewhat glitchy the past few months. I have regular cable I just use the IPTV for UFC PPVs primarily but it also works for regional flames games.

Reactions: Tofveve

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
You and me both. He'll have some off nights but literally so does every Flame. I'm loving his regular NHLer minutes. I also love him in the top 6. Wouldn't mind seeing him on the 1st PP unit too.
Hey mate, same- instead of Kadri. Off to bed- 3 am here soon.

Reactions: Tofveve

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I really don't understand why everyone cares so much about the Oilers. They're nothing to me unless we're playing them.
I don't mind the team but I loath 99% of their fans here on HF. Love to see them have to swallow all the bile they regularly spew.

• Wow
Reactions: Twowingcantfly

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I don't mind the team but I loath 99% of their fans here on HF. Love to see them have to swallow all the bile they regularly spew.
Our fans are just as bad, maybe even worse since there is way more of tehm but we seem to match them troll for troll.

Flames-win-white.gif

Attachments

• Flames-win-black.gif
    Flames-win-black.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • Flames-win-red.gif
    Flames-win-red.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: Boomstick

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Our fans are just as bad, maybe even worse since there is way more of tehm but we seem to match them troll for troll.
I disagree. HFOil is the worst fan base here on HF.

Last edited:

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Quality W. Full value the lines and the pairings skated well. Vladar cleaned it up quickly after the 1st. Took advantage of a young team on a b2b like they should.

Good - Ruzicka, really starting the season off well. Like him at W or C. Big fan of this player. Hanifin-Andersson pairing was great tonight. 3rd pairing and 4th line were both very solid. What I like to see. Walker Duehr <3
Coronato might be our best fwd

Pretty not bad - Vladar after his 1st period of the year was solid. Coleman scored a goal. Backlund two breaks should score on one but otherwise quality defensively. Dube made a couple nice plays. Weegar was making things happen, poor penalty in the 1st.

ok - Huberdeau, Mangiapane, Lindholm. Not especially good and not especially bad. Zadorov.

hmm - powerplay in general could have been better. Kadri better. Passed the puck all of one time and got an A.

Would love if they just crushed the Blue Jackets tomorrow.

Last edited:

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Had a blast in Buffalo. Great pizza and wings and beer before, had Row 3 right beside the Flames bench. That was pretty awesome. Got a ton of great pics and a couple of videos. Lots of Flames jerseys in the crowd tonight.
Was just happy I could go home watching the boys with the W. Let's do it again in Columbus.
Funny, my end Buffalo shot twice, so I saw all of their goals and saw the Flames goals from a distance.
Pretty awesome though.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
They never showed the replay in the arena. I was beside the Flames bench, so I didn't see the actual play, the players blocked me, but Lindholm skated to the bench saying the puck was in. Was there a replay showed on tv?
There was. One angle just based on logic would dictate it 'had' to be across. But there's no angle definitively showing that, actually. No sight. So, yeah.. annoying. I suppose it's the right call based on the current definition of the rule.

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad